Days actor returns

• Members

Emmy's aren't worth Chit... See Amelia (no energy ) Heinle and Brittany Allen, not to mention "crying, yelling, constipated" Bryan Craig. As I've said before, they are like participation trophies. They might as well give them out  to full casts like soccer/baseball trophies to whole teams for little kids.  The majority of his scenes were him smirking.  That's not Emmy worthy.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where are these people? The person who talks about Marcy Walker? Jonnysbro? The other Jean fan? Nobody new posts here. Nobody posts here anymore, period, aside from a few. I doubt anybody even lurks here.

I'm sure it's easy enough for people who want to see him to find clips of him as Will. If they are so uninterested that they aren't going to, that says more about Chandler's work than anything either you or I ever could.

Please just block me rather than have to suffer the agony of my posts about the three-time Emmy winning superstar of all space and time. 

• Members

apparently it was. 

Please register in order to view this content

just because peeps ain't posting it doesn't mean they ain't reading. 

as for the rest... get a grip. We're chatting on a message board about soaps. It's not that serious. 

• Members

mrchristophersean
Love this shot from a #BTS photo of a Photo Shoot 1f609.png

Please register in order to view this content

#Repost@fmsmith319 (@get_repost)
・・・
I love I get to play at work 1f3ac.png🎬 Everyday is something new and exciting. Whether it's working on new scenes, new storylines, I get to work with great friends. My family. Along my journey, I have crossed paths with some of greatest talents and overall incredible people. 
You never know what the day will bring when working on a soap opera. Sometimes we sit in our room and wait to be called. Other days we are shooting 15 scenes with 3 wardrobe changes. In between the hustle, we are doing photo shoots and interviews. 1f4f8.png📸

I feel blessed that even though I'm getting older, I get to show up to work and play make believe everyday. 
What is it that gets you excited about your job/career? If you want to share, I'd love to hear! Drop it in the comments below!1f447.png👇 @mrchristophersean @therealcmassey 
#pgnchallenge #entrepreneur #sonnykiriakis #work #nbcdays#christophersean #freddiesmith #chandlerMassey

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

• 4 weeks later...

Archived