Emmy's aren't worth Chit... See Amelia (no energy ) Heinle and Brittany Allen, not to mention "crying, yelling, constipated" Bryan Craig. As I've said before, they are like participation trophies. They might as well give them out  to full casts like soccer/baseball trophies to whole teams for little kids.  The majority of his scenes were him smirking.  That's not Emmy worthy.

DRW50   
1 hour ago, dio said:

when you continually hammer a point/agenda about something in the past and push it as fact and there are a bunch of newbie viewers seeing this "opinion" but they have nothing to draw from because they never saw it personally, your "opinion" becomes a chronicle of history in a real sense. 

Where are these people? The person who talks about Marcy Walker? Jonnysbro? The other Jean fan? Nobody new posts here. Nobody posts here anymore, period, aside from a few. I doubt anybody even lurks here.

I'm sure it's easy enough for people who want to see him to find clips of him as Will. If they are so uninterested that they aren't going to, that says more about Chandler's work than anything either you or I ever could.

Please just block me rather than have to suffer the agony of my posts about the three-time Emmy winning superstar of all space and time. 

Edited by DRW50

dio   
18 minutes ago, slick jones said:

That's not Emmy worthy.

apparently it was. 

biggerlol9ys49.gif

7 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Where are these people? The person who talks about Marcy Walker? Jonnysbro? The other Jean fan? Nobody new posts here. Nobody posts here anymore, period, aside from a few.

Please just block me rather than have to suffer the agony of my posts about the three-time Emmy winning superstar of all space and time. 

just because peeps ain't posting it doesn't mean they ain't reading. 

as for the rest... get a grip. We're chatting on a message board about soaps. It's not that serious.