Days actor returns

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

tbh, I'm just over Paul and Sonny. Why not have them sail off into the sunset w/ Will's blessing, in a shocking twist. Then have Will move in with Tripp & Theo, and have both of them discover the fluidity of sexuality as we have numerous embarrassment nudity scenes across the board, and they start competing for Will's affections... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

i don't understand why you remain so mad? I mean are you even a regular DAYS viewer anymore?

as someone that was a regular viewer back when CM was on (i pretty much checked out when AS left), none of this ever came came across to moi, but it's cute to see peeps try and rewrite history in some sort of lame attempt to lambast the guy because they feel IRL he didn't like playing gay... LOL

• Members

The main problem is that these are opinions to me and "history" to you. I thought Chandler Massey put much more effort into his sex scene with Gabi (the one that led to the pregnancy) than he did in any scenes with male scene partners. You don't agree. I could say oh you are rewriting history, but that doesn't make any sense, because this isn't history. That's like saying that Charity Rahmer was the best recast ever on DAYS is a historical fact. 

I watch the show about the same as I always have. I watched enough to see him tank his last few years in the role. I just hope that this time around he actually tries. 

• Members

when you continually hammer a point/agenda about something in the past and push it as fact and there are a bunch of newbie viewers seeing this "opinion" but they have nothing to draw from because they never saw it personally, your "opinion" becomes a chronicle of history in a real sense. 

anyway, dude won 3 Emmy's in a row... I would say that alone outweighs your "opinion" sis. 

i mean whatever - you don't like CM, for some reason... we get it. Let it go. 

Please register in order to view this content

[/

Archived