Taoboi   

They are together and Sami has an up-do and what looks like a long jacket. Doesn't look like a too-old pic, but I wasn't watching during most of Chandler's run so I don't know.

The 'gay' fans question is offensive. As if only gay people could potentially like the couple. I'm rarely a couple person myself so this isn't some shipper's rant, but not fixing a question like that in 2017 is atrocious.

John   
54 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Ah so they redid some of the scenes. I wonder if they redid part of the wedding??

Im betting yes

I also hope they re shot Paul & Will sex scenes

DRW50   
1 hour ago, Bright Eyes said:

The 'gay' fans question is offensive. As if only gay people could potentially like the couple. I'm rarely a couple person myself so this isn't some shipper's rant, but not fixing a question like that in 2017 is atrocious.

I got the impression they may have meant in terms of emotional impact at seeing themselves onscreen or whatever.

I was more confused by their calling Will returning from the dead a "Game of Thrones" moment. Soaps have been doing this for decades. More and more we see just how culturally irrelevant the genre has become. It makes me sad. 

Edited by DRW50

Errol   
1 hour ago, Bright Eyes said:

The writer of that piece was clearly an intern at the NY Post. No writer worth their salt would write such rubbish like that, especially one who at least watches the show. I ignored their questions in the article I wrote based on Chandler's interview with them. I mean, Zombies and The Walking Dead? Really? WTF?