HBO: House of the Dragon

• Members

HBO is officially looking at four different projects to decide which one would be the best to follow GOT after it ends. It could be a spin-off, a prequel, sequel, who knows!

I like that it seems they're trying to make sure the best project ends up happening. One of these will likely end up being the next show in the GOT universe, so I figured it's time to collect all that info here.

Edited by YRBB

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HBO has greenlit a pilot for one of the five possible GOT shows, the one involving George R.R. Martin.

"it’s another tale spread across multiple locations and clans: Taking place thousands of years before the events of GOT, the series chronicles the world’s descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour. And only one thing is for sure: From the horrifying secrets of Westeros’ history to the true origin of the white walkers, the mysteries of the East, to the Starks of legend… it’s not the story we think we know." 

Sounds promising!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

It's good thus far, but for some unbeknownst reason, I'm getting distracted by the HBO logo watermark on the upper-right. Well, it's not like I can't watch it over or rewind, so what the hell am I bitchin' about? 

Please register in order to view this content