Jump to content
Soapsuds

B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

 

Hopefully, feedback will be negative and this story will be dropped by July sweeps - kind of like the attempted bonding between Rick/Nicole and the bizarre 180 on the 2nd attempt. It was obvious that was cut short for some unknown reason because Nicole had nothing for 3 months and suddenly got engaged and married in four episodes and then gone for several more weeks. 

 

Does Bell strike you as someone who cares about negative feedback?  This is not back in the day where they tried to push that filth Ridge/Bridget and fans kicked it back and it was dropped.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Nicole likely cant get pregnant bc of scar tissue found from her first pregnancy. WTF?!? That SAME doctor was ready to impregnate her last fall and there was no mention of any scarring

Brooke is a horny ho. She knows her son is about to join them on the plane ride so she decides to f--k Bill right there. Thank god Rick was running late with Maya or else they'd be in for quite a show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know this will turn into Nicole wanting to reclaim Lizzy as her own daughter. 

12 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

So Nicole likely cant get pregnant bc of scar tissue found from her first pregnancy. WTF?!? That SAME doctor was ready to impregnate her last fall and there was no mention of any scarring

Brooke is a horny ho. She knows her son is about to join them on the plane ride so she decides to f--k Bill right there. Thank god Rick was running late with Maya or else they'd be in for quite a show

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it would have been far more interesting if Zende would be the one infertile instead of Nicole which I predicted would happen during the Lizzie pregnancy, 2nd pregnancy for Rick storyline, now 3rd pregnancy for Zende storyline.  I now predict she goes boinkers and run away w/Lizzie or something..maybe sue for her child back.  I wish they could find something else for this character besides baby baby baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cyberologist said:

For me it would have been far more interesting if Zende would be the one infertile instead of Nicole which I predicted would happen during the Lizzie pregnancy, 2nd pregnancy for Rick storyline, now 3rd pregnancy for Zende storyline.  I now predict she goes boinkers and run away w/Lizzie or something..maybe sue for her child back.  I wish they could find something else for this character besides baby baby baby.

It cracked me up when Maya said something to Nicole and Zende like - she would have a Nanny in place as well and she hoped she wasn't infringing on them for this trip and them taking care of Lizzie.  *itch you borrowed her womb for 9 months and then asked AGAIN for it after THAT....what do you mean you're hoping you're not infringing????!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Does Bell strike you as someone who cares about negative feedback?  This is not back in the day where they tried to push that filth Ridge/Bridget and fans kicked it back and it was dropped.  

That really was an all time low. Gives me the creeps just to think about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

So Nicole likely cant get pregnant bc of scar tissue found from her first pregnancy. WTF?!? That SAME doctor was ready to impregnate her last fall and there was no mention of any scarring

Brooke is a horny ho. She knows her son is about to join them on the plane ride so she decides to f--k Bill right there. Thank god Rick was running late with Maya or else they'd be in for quite a show

 

Re: Nicole. Again today no mention of the Instagram Turkey Baster show from fall. Bizarre. Does Brad really think the young demo for summer really are going to tune in for a 21 yo's desperate need to get knocked up - again? Or maybe live the suddenly glamorous LA social scene - clubbing, partying etc. Despite every effort to make her look fugly with those mops, RE is stunning and her abs are hands down the best on the show. Turn her into a real model and give her model problems - like drug temptation, body image pressure etc. Have her make out with CoCo. Anything is better than this. 

 

Re: Rick. I'm certain he witnessed Brooke's very open 'heart' giving and giving as a child. That's why Rick was happy to marry Myron. Even though I love Raya, I hate they are boxed in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has eitherrrrr Nicole or Maya asked where their sister Sasha is?  Anyone sent out a search party?  I only watch about 10 minutes a week so I probably missed it.  But no one asks about Sasha, and Nicole and Maya don't even talk about the parents...are they still living in that Motel room?  Weird that Maya would be married to Rick - a Forrester.  And your wife's parents are living at the Motel 6/Super8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fevuh said:

Has eitherrrrr Nicole or Maya asked where their sister Sasha is?  Anyone sent out a search party?  I only watch about 10 minutes a week so I probably missed it.  But no one asks about Sasha, and Nicole and Maya don't even talk about the parents...are they still living in that Motel room?  Weird that Maya would be married to Rick - a Forrester.  And your wife's parents are living at the Motel 6/Super8 

 

The character was removed from contract as if she doesn't exist.  How are the other characters going to mention her when TIIC want to act like she was never there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Juliajms said:

That really was an all time low. Gives me the creeps just to think about it.

 

To sell such filth, you have to believe that, deep down, Ridge harbored feelings for his daughter and she for him.  There was no way to clean that up, but the Bells have been salivating to get a rootable incestuous pairing onscreen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bridget wasn't his daughter in that story but she was his sister which was its own brand of nasty

11 hours ago, Fevuh said:

Has eitherrrrr Nicole or Maya asked where their sister Sasha is?  Anyone sent out a search party?  I only watch about 10 minutes a week so I probably missed it.  But no one asks about Sasha, and Nicole and Maya don't even talk about the parents...are they still living in that Motel room?  Weird that Maya would be married to Rick - a Forrester.  And your wife's parents are living at the Motel 6/Super8 

They don't give a f-ck about Sasha nor have a sisterly relationship with her

Edited by Cheap21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

Bridget wasn't his daughter in that story but she was his sister which was its own brand of nasty

They don't give a f-ck about Sasha nor have a sisterly relationship with her

What was the point of not having Ridge be a biological Forrester?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

What was the point of not having Ridge be a biological Forrester?

To create a new major family in the Marones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...