B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Right on! More like, RJ do you think so little of your mother, you want her to marry the man who dumped her in a matter of days after the last wedding? Or after the Katie 'heart pains' at the next wedding, proceeded to get involved/engaged to her? Not to mention the dozen of other times when Widge treated her like an after-thought, except when she wasn't available. If you weren't such a selfish brat, you'd want your mother with someone who accepts her as she is, respects her intelligence, treats her well, supports her, is loyal and basically will do anything to ensure her happiness. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Image result for ms juicy eyeroll gif

Why the hell would Katie help Brook get married to Bill when Brooke is the same ho that stole him from her when they were married twice? Its not like this was a long time ago as Katie was married to Brooke's fiance last year!

She better have married Bill! I would have been so stupid to have yet another failed wedding after all these years of trying

• Members

I don't get that at all. Who do these stans want Brooke with? Widge? Please. Has $B ever done anything to betray or treat Brooke badly? Maybe I'm missing something but Brooke caused the rifts - the wedding where Quidge interrupted, leaving town and pushing $Batie back together, not kicking Widge out during fall wedding, etc. For the next few years Brad need to let Brooke's 'heart' stand still. $Brill can be viable without this ridiculous bouncing. 

• Members

The other thing I noticed when I watched that one day last week - they're telegraphing what they should have done last year - when do we learn that Nicole can't have any more children?  Which will be stupid at this point because they should have done it when she gave birth to Lizzy. 

• Members

So Nicole was fine a few months ago and moments away for getting basted again but NOW they discovered scar tissue from previous pregnancy. Nicole is barely 21 and she's obsessed with babies. Of course, the option of implanting her with a fertilized egg will not be discussed. 

• Members

Hopefully, feedback will be negative and this story will be dropped by July sweeps - kind of like the attempted bonding between Rick/Nicole and the bizarre 180 on the 2nd attempt. It was obvious that was cut short for some unknown reason because Nicole had nothing for 3 months and suddenly got engaged and married in four episodes and then gone for several more weeks. 

Archived