B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL at S2 'Can weez be fwends, Stuffy? Puhleez?' Ugh! Gosh, they don't have to take S2's limited edginess away. 

Someone needs to clue DumbAs that being a designer does not equal being a business executive. 

If only Widge was written like today's episode all the time, the character might be likable. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im gonna need this show to stop saying Sally was forced into stealing. No she wasnt. Sure Bill wrote the first review BUT she did get a second chance. She had a showing in front of the press which included tons of reporters that werent under Bill's payroll. Before only Jared saw her designs but this time she had several other opinions to impress

Thomas is still whining about being passed over for CEO over Steffy. This AFTER he gets caught for funding their competition. GTFO out of here

Please register in order to view this content

Her hair looked great today

• Members

I think the most interesting thing over the past few days was Sally's booty pads.  When she walked into Thomas' apartment, I spotted them immediately.  The actress is super skinny, so they were very noticeable. 

Ridge should have fired Thomas and Steffy remaining CEO is ridiculous because she helped in this mess.  Sally stole an entire line of clothing and FC definitely suffered damages.  Thomas as the love sick puppy should be a non factor.  I don't care what Bill did, Sally had no right! 

Bill and Ridge still fighting over that old worn out whore is ridiculous and no one buys it! 

The kids still aren't in school and no one cares to even justify it.  Insane! 

• Members

LOL....and Coko was drinking wine with the rest of the Spectras the other day. Not that I expect that grandma to keep her underage granddaughter from drinking booze. Im surprised Coko as morally pure and law abiding as they portray her to be, to even drink alochol

• Members

I liked how Brooke 'open heart' wasn't closing shop when she found out what $B did. It's interesting how seemingly unimportant FC is to Brooke, when she not only was hugely responsible for its success during the 90s through Belief and, ugh, TBL, but also it allowed her and her children to become permanent fixtures in the Forrester family. If anyone had worked so hard and put up with all sort of family garbage, they'd care a lot about what happened. At a minimum, a huge discussion and not just a toss away. 

• Members

I saw 5 minutes yesterday - (I think) - a scene with Ridge begging Brooke....I mean seriously?  Again?  Stale.  How many times do we do this?  Bill is an a** but he's treated Brooke far better than Ridge ever does (he left her at the alter but it was because of Brooke continuing to have feelings for Ridge and I can't blame him for that)...and you look at the two of them, and sorry...Bill wins on looks and body.  LOL.  And just the whole history of Ridge always screwing her over...like why on Earth would you give him 5 more seconds?  And God I'm sick of hearing RJ talk about his Dad like he's the golden man....I really wish someone would just drop the bomb on RJ.  Actually, your Mom isn't marrying your Dad because he had the extreme hots for your Grandfather's wife, and got kissy kissy several times.  Your Dad is kinda slimey, sweetie.  There, now ya know. 

In general the "secret" with Quinn and Ridge is silly at this point.  The "secret" that like 8 people know. 

Archived