Hunk Chandler Massey

B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

Seriously, Thomas pays to save Spectra after what they did to his grandpa's company?:rolleyes:  And wasn't part of the plea bargain that Sally had to shut down Spectra for good???:blink:

The Rally4Sally show is ridiculous!  I'm sure FC shareholders will be happy to hear Thomas' love life trumps profits and future dividends.  Sally could also sue Bill because she has enough to make a case.  When was the last time this show was really good?  I honestly don't remember.  

Why on earth did CBS preempt B&B today? I'm in mountain time and they are airing a Monte Carlo episode. I've checked the news for some major crisis or event and it's same old stuff. 

31 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

Why on earth did CBS preempt B&B today? I'm in mountain time and they are airing a Monte Carlo episode. I've checked the news for some major crisis or event and it's same old stuff. 

Trump all but threatened Comey via tweet so Spicer held a conference to try and clean it up. 

Edited by ChitHappens

They were able to get him out of the bushes for a press conference?

3 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Trump all but threatened Comey via tweet so Spicer held a conference to try and clean it up. 

That's hardly worth preempting hours later. If people want to see the press briefing - like me - it's on at least 4 cable channels daily. 

5 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

At this rate, Thomas will have already dumped Sally and knocked up another girl by 4th of July. 

Thomas should be whoring up and down the Sunset Strip. 

20 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

Thomas should be whoring up and down the Sunset Strip. 

DumbAs should be hitting Tinder and clubs picking up redheads that look like Sally2. Except for Brooke and her 'wide-open heart,' it's hilarious how most B&B characters go celibate after a breakup waiting for the one they dumped to come back. Add Nicole, $B, Ivy, Katie and WyNot as good examples from past 6 months. It's just really boring to watch these rich, intelligent and attractive characters just pining/wasting away - there's nothing BOLD about them. 

So Co Co Puffs is back working at Forrester.:blink: Everything is great with RJ and Co Co Puffs and Thomas/Sally.  Is Sally Sussman writing this soap too with this 3 week arc story?

Dollar Bill crying like a baby and tattling to the Forresters.....LOL

Thorsten Kaye is one awful actor!

Edited by Soapsuds

2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

So Co Co Puffs is back working at Forrester.:blink: Everything is great with RJ and Co Co Puffs and Thomas/Sally.  Is Sally Sussman writing this soap too with this 3 week arc story?

Dollar Bill crying like a baby and tattling to the Forresters.....LOL

Thorsten Kaye is one awful actor!

They should've just show this episode on-line Friday. It was bad in a number of ways:

1. RJ/CoCo - Why?

2. Zende get a shot, but we didn't see Ridge talk to him. (And no more Domingez talk or that weird encounter with CJ, who said he was looking for a designer, but was ready to sell to $B.)

3. DumbAs/S2 scenes were anti-climatic

4. I disagree about $B - at least he had OTT energy 

I forgot it was pre-empted on Friday. I kept wondering if I had missed an episode after CoCo Puffs said she was back at Forrester.

I guess neither Zende nor Thomas is leaving Forrester to work for Spectra?:rolleyes:  Yet, Spectra shouldn't exist due to the court rulings.:rolleyes:  Somehow Bradley Bell forgot that!

Edited by Soapsuds

wsmMIhY.png

XckdOsd.png

Today's tired ass wig

After all Sally did, how the heck does she not end up paying for anything? With the exception of Bill now everyone is seeing her as the victim

And Thomas is an idiot. This is why he isnt CEO. You dont fund the competition. Conflict of interest?