Hunk Chandler Massey

B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Tim you know I flove you but there aint no way in hell Bradley Bell is going to do an interracial couple. Has he ever done one before and it slip my mind?

Oh I know, but it's nice to dream. They have Rick & Maya, but they won't touch an interracial coupling where the man is black. And we know why. 

P.S. There was also Lark Voorhies' Jasmine, hooking up with Dylan or Sly.. not sure if they ever got very far with either pairing, but again, black woman/white man. It's "safer" because that way, no white man's ego gets bruised... 

Edited by Gray Bunny

Perhaps Brad thinks that he covered that with the Maya story as well, so he can focus on his signature story of a pointless,uninspired love triangle where people get married to each other every six months and we pretend that we don't remember that this is their seventh marriage to each other. 

21 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

Oh I know, but it's nice to dream. They have Rick & Maya, but they won't touch an interracial coupling where the man is black. And we know why. 

P.S. There was also Lark Voorhies' Jasmine, hooking up with Dylan or Sly.. not sure if they ever got very far with either pairing, but again, black woman/white man. It's "safer" because that way, no white man's ego gets bruised... 

See Maya and Rick are right there as an interracial couple and they are so nonexistent that I forgot. Bradley hasn't written anything for them since they got married.

I think it was Sly she hooked up with but I could be wrong.

Edited by Soapsuds

What B&B should do is bring back Tony & Kristen, Thorne and Felicia.

Have Tony & Kristen (with the Zende/Nicole/Rick/Maya quad) start their own fashion house, Thorne (with a non-dead Aly) working with Ridge at Forrester & Felicia (with SORASed bad boy Dominick) as Spectra's co-head designer.

That's at least 3-4 years of story.

Edited by DeeeDee

Under bell? You are lucky if he squeezes 3 months worth of story out of that

2 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

Oh thats not true

VN19Xri.jpg

335233_1259646032030_full.jpg?v=12596460

IJMqnJv.jpg

There arent many black men on this show period (which is an even bigger problem), but when there are, they do get paired with white women. Carter is more an anomaly in recent years

Edited by Cheap21

Let's not forget the other fine AA lawyer - Justin. JG had great chemistry with him. And her best (limited) work was when Donna revealed she was indeed Marcus' mother. I always wondered why they never got Justin more involved with the likes of Brooke or Katie. 

56 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

Weren't Justin & Donna married and divorced in like the span of a month?

Oops, forgot about Marcus/Steffy and Marcus/Amber. 

Re: Justin/Donna, yup, and they had an off-screen breakup. Justin casually mentioned to Bill that they realized they were better off as friends, or some such nonsense. The show was really invested in them as a couple, weren't they... 

4 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Can Emmy please jump off the Spencer building? She irks me every time she's on.

I was like who is Emmy....LOL....and then I remembered...ugh....cant stand her as an actress...as a host either.....she annoys me to no end.

I CANT with this show. As per his request, Thomas asked the judge to spare Sally jail time in favor of Spectra shutting down. She didnt go to jail, and therefore had to shut down Spectra. So today, he pays the building's rent and Spectra is back in business. WTF? What about the judge's ruling? Did Eric drop the charges or did Thomas' testimony fix things. This show cant keep its story straight here

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I was like who is Emmy....LOL....and then I remembered...ugh....cant stand her as an actress...as a host either.....she annoys me to no end.

who the hell is Emmy?

Edited by Cheap21

35 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

I CANT with this show. As per his request, Thomas asked the judge to spare Sally jail time in favor of Spectra shutting down. She didnt go to jail, and therefore had to shut down Spectra. So today, he pays the building's rent and Spectra is back in business. WTF? What about the judge's ruling? Did Eric drop the charges or did Thomas' testimony fix things. This show cant keep its story straight here

who the hell is Emmy?

Eric dropped the charges, but everyone for some reason says it's ALL Thomas. 

7 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

Eric dropped the charges, but everyone for some reason says it's ALL Thomas. 

well I already mentioned that and my point was the show is being inconsistent. Either Eric was responsible or Thomas. Cant have it both ways. If its Thomas as they keep claiming, then Sally cant reopen Spectra which they were acting like was a possibility yesterday