B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Linsey addresses her B&B status:

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-linsey-godfrey-addresses-bb-status/

Linsey Godfrey, who hasn’t been seen on B&B since October 2016, reveals that she has no upcoming dates scheduled with the soap. “It’s with a heavy heart that I say Caroline isn’t coming back in the near future,” Godfrey reveals. “I really enjoyed my time over at BOLD, and I’m so grateful for the opportunities that being on the show gave me, and for the family that I made over there, and they will always be my family. I’m grateful for the time that I got to play Caroline.” The actress appreciates the response she’s gotten from viewers, who have been curious about her status with the show. “I want to thank everybody that’s been a fan of mine and I hope that everybody will continue to support me. I appreciate everybody’s patience in waiting to find out what’s going on. I hope to have everybody’s continued support.” Godfrey describes her four-and-a-half years on B&B as “a beautiful time for me. I made one of my best friends in the whole entire world in Kim Matula [ex-Hope], and I met my child’s father [Robert Adamson, Noah, Y&R] because I worked across the hall from him and now I have an amazing baby and he is one of my best friends in the whole world. BOLD was such an amazing experience. I got to go to work with people who I really, really loved and who I really, really admired and got to do what I love to do. I was really proud of the work we did, and I was really proud of the stories that we told. I look back at BOLD with a lot of love and a lot of happiness and a lot of feelings of gratitude. I was just super-happy.” For now, Godfrey is busy auditioning and looking for her next project. “I’m excited to see where my career takes me,” she smiles. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Darlita's gift card was a 20% off coupon? Thats not how that works

Steffy was adamant about not telling the truth yesterday and today she was eager to spill to Thomas. WTH? Again, did the writers not realize what they wrote in the last episode?

So we had Thomas, Steffy and now Liam say that Sally's work is good. Huh? We've all seen her material. Her fashion sucks

Liam's mother is dead. Besides Bill didnt raise either of them. They shouldnt necesarily be anything like him

• Members

For someone who claims they are PC aka Myron, Brad should be ashamed of Darlita. An LA-based show with only ONE Latin character on canvas and the first soap to provide Spanish language and this what he presents? Truly sad. 

Speaking of diversity, WTH are these FC women thinking - ignoring Carter. That character should be the ultimate catch: smart, respectful and a somewhat decent body.

Please register in order to view this content

Of course, hard for Carter to compete with the likes of Widge, RJ, Eric, Spenser Bros.... I can only imagine the steam he could generate with Steffy, Quinn, Nicole or even Katie. If Brooke was with Widge, I throw her in, but $B is her best match. I'd even go for another round of Rick/Maya/Carter to give all 3 a storyline. 

• Members

I've said the same thing on here RE: Carter.  Why would anyone look at Liam or Wyatt, or Ridge, or any other guy on this show with Carter walking around?  Are all of the girls on the show completely blind?  I tuned in for a bit yesterday and I saw they're back to making Wyatt the snide, nasty attitude weasel again...I wish they'd write some of these people out and bring someone like Caroline BACK.  I didn't understand the whole totally 'ending it' thing with Rick and her....everyone else on this show goes back and forth and back and forth and back again...but Rick isn't tempted by ANYONE?  Yuck with him and Maya.  Wrote them into a corner that they'll never get out of unless they have some kind of protagonist like Caroline back....or they easily could have gone the Rick/Nicole route - another missed opportunity.  Instead Brad Bell writes these couples into a totally dull corner...Rick/Maya, Steffy/Liam, Nicole/Zende - all happily married with no temptation and totally utterly boring. 

Archived