B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Is there a reason Wyatt is still on the show? He has one line or two about nothing. And Liam is MIA again...LMAO....Steffy looks fine all by herself....don't know why they put them together.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been griping about your first point for years! These are flipping rich, beautiful and intelligent characters in 20s/early 30s, they shouldn't be talking marriage, they should be hooking up, clubbing, getting into all sorts of vices - that's the good stuff. I mean wouldn't it have made sense for, say, Wyatt & Liam, who came from nothing to sort of go crazy wild after discovering they were rich? Or Ivy away from Oz?  All of them should be driving their parents crazy, not caught up in endless triangles/marriages with the same people. 

The funny thing, it wouldn't take much to shift the show to these types of stories - they have plenty of established characters under 35 to do this AND they can easily do remotes - they are plenty of clubs/bar in LA where they could film. The show needs to grow up and stop being in this terribly outdated way of presenting relationships. I'm just like ugh when I saw Sally2/Thomas at the end of Friday's episode. If the show was 19 minutes without FF, I'd only watch once a week. 

• Members

I don't mind Wyatt. They just need to utilize him correctly. They should've kept him how he was when he was brought on the show--the anti-Spencer son. He should've remained the son that constantly gave Bill grief and would guilt him at every turn. Now Wyatt is just Bill's shadow. 

Steffy has been a bore since she returned. Steffy was so much better when she was a vampish minx.

I said it at the end that Sally/Thomas at the end of Friday's episode is why this genre is sh-tted on. It was just so cheesy and rushed. I still don't believe that after 3-4 months that Thomas is in love with Sally. Not when he was flirting with Sasha at the end of last year, and knocked Caroline up a year ago. It's just ludicrous. 

You made a valid point that this show, this genre needs to grow the f-ck up. The want millennials (such as myself) to watch the show, but they don't write anything to attract us. Especially with younger characters. Steffy, who was hinted as this generation's Brooke, should be banging every guy walking. Brad loves to do smutty stories; we are now in the era of smut! All this destiny talk and quick marriages are outdated. No one under 35 should not even be uttering marriage. And I agree that it is sad how Wyatt and Liam just instantly became reformed upon learning their Spencers when the average person (who came from nothing) would go wild when given so much money in such a short time. 

• Members

Steffy should be seducing the other executives then double-cross them. Wyatt and Liam should be having a girl or three coming in and out of their house every night and day. Thomas and RJ should also be bringing girls on to the Forrester yachts and planes, one of them could be bisexual. RJ taking drugs and underage drinking with Coco, possibly corrupting he.

• Members

Wyatt is a sap! He has no backbone. He and Liam should be bitter rivals.

As for Steffy...just look at Rick. He became a bore once he got married to Myron. All the married couples on the show are either boring or have no airtime. I don't know why Bradley was such in a rush to marry everyone off.

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude And of course we KNOW what's going to happen with Tally - not that it mattered it was spoiled weeks ago. Anyone watching B&B knew it was going to happen. And while that's happening GUARANTEED one of the Spencer bros start sniffing around Spectra.

Oh, and the ridiculous Katie holding everyone hostage regarding a kiss. They could've at least had her spy on Quidge when he saw her naked - at least that's a little more salacious. Katie really should've done a 180 as soon as she saw $B's ring back on Brooke's finger. Perhaps Katie should ask herself if Brooke's very 'open heart' is the reason why Widge does the things he does.... 

• Members

@edgeofnik what they have Katie is criminal. Heather Tom should be driving story, not involved in this stupid a** Quinn/Ridge story. That should be Brooke doing that. Katie should be at Spencer still wreaking havoc on Bill and spoiling his plans to acquire the land where Spectra is. Basically, Katie should be Bill's saboteur. 

• Members

Well its going to be a quad story then...cause rumors are that Caroline is on her way back. So Bradley will more than likely do a Caroline/Thomas/Sally/Wyatt story. Another doozy one.....

The ending with Sally telling Thomas that she hadn't love anyone as much as him was pure bullsh!t!

Please register in order to view this content

And the kiss and dramatic music  Another failure pairing by Bradley Bell. The audience that actually likes the pairing are going to get so sick of them that they will stop watching just like with Steffy and Liam.

• Members

So offscreen, Eric decided to drop the charges. WTF?!? Other than Thomas and Nicole, both of whom are irrelevant, everyone at Forrester seemed to be on the same page here. If this is the case, then what was the point of Thomas testifying or Carter even there to make sure Sally paid in the previous episode?

What the hell are they doing with this Spencer BS? So Liam finds out that Bill wrote the bad review....so what? What does this change? That didnt force Sally to steal the designs. They framed it like this info would redeem Sally would Liam fighting for what is right but I dont get it

• Members

@Cheap21 I'm traveling and was going to watch tonight. Seriously they dropped the charges? This only reaffirms what I said earlier about B&B being hands down the worse when it attempts 'crime.' What was the point then? 

Why would that make Liam that dumb? Seriously $B has been squawking and caressing that tower model for months. He didn't know where his father was going to build this huge tower? And I ageee with you - how does $B writing the Fake review change anything? 

I suppose Liam will skip over to Spectra - with WyNot flailing behind and 'save' Sally2. Both bros admire Sally2's spunk, Steffy is betrayed and we go round and round again. Good thing Caroline2 is a relative or she'd get sucked into a LiNot tug-of-war

• Members

throughout the episode they kept beating it on the head that Thomas saved Sally. That it was him speaking up for her that prevented her from going to jail. Huh? Yesterday's show had Carter reveal that Eric dropped the charges. THAT is why she isnt in jail; not bc of anything Thomas said. And Thomas is such a sap. I almost expected him to offer Sally a job at FC to get her to stay in town

The way they are treating this secret that Bill wrote the review as some twist from Thomas is utterly ridiculous. Im with Steffy. That doesnt change the fact that Sally stole and betrayed Thomas and she did target and go after Steffy. Liam....shut up

They have completely wasted Shirley. Why has she not interacted with anyone outside the Spectra walls? Especially since she is a replacement Sally (more so that 2.0 who only has her name); she should be over at FC taunting and getting in Eric's face, fighting with Pam and getting under Ridge's skin. Big miss having her play supporting to her granddaughter's boring love lives. Who cares?

• Members

@Cheap21 they don't even remember what they wrote. Unseen Eric saves Sally but not one Forrester is critical of decision? Where's Katie to blame Quinn for this and that Quinn was part of vast conspiracy to steal from FC? 

So now everyone at FC will be p.o.'d at $B, the engagement will be stalled and $B will dig until Katie tells him truth. 

DumbAS/Sally2 will have four or five episodes together for purpose of creating more future flashbacks before someone shows up to create a new six-week conflict. 

Archived