B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Zende plot device was too sudden. And he really repeated twice in two scenes that he's a Dominguez just in case we didn't get it first time. They way he spit it out implied his cousins were racists. As I recall, he goes by Zende Forrester, which I only realized when I heard about the wedding - Nicole Forrester. 

I hate for CH to be saddled with such a poor actor as her co-designer. Thomas would work better there but whatever. 

• Members

Well y'all know this is Brad Bell! He is to the total opposite of his father, who moved at a snail's pace and played every logical beat in the story. 

Brad moves at lightening speed through so many good stories, so he can go back to doing the usual--smut stories about Brooke bedding someone, OR Steffy choosing which Spencer she wants to pork. 

Please register in order to view this content

The fact that his father trained him and he doesn't possess any of his talent at all boggles my mind.

• Members

at least he works in the fashion industry. This is no worse than Bridget who was a doctor waking up and revealing she had always wanted to be a designer out of nowhere

He goes by Dominguez. There was a writing goof in the wedding episode but he's been referred to as Dominguez outside of that on the show

• Members

Zende wanting to be a designer was sudden but these stories have to start from somewhere, and I think they did a good job explaining it.  Zende has obviously been sitting on this for a while but decided to pursue it because the family needs the help right now.  That's good enough for me.  Now, where do we take it?  This is Bell's biggest problem.  

Implying his cousins are against the idea because he's black would not have been so bad, yeah?  When Stuffy first looked at the designs, she seemed impressed because she said "who did these".  Once they learned it was Zende, they're not quite good enough?  Stuffy should be made to answer for that from Eric!  I truly hope this leads to Zende going to Spectra because that completely new cast on the other side of town is not cutting it and we know Spectra is not dead.  

As for CH being saddled with poor acting Rome.  If she can be opposite PF and not walk off the set, she can do anything with anyone else.  PF is the absolute worst and when I see him compared to TK, I laugh to keep from crying.  PF should have NEVER been hired.  He's the worst!  

• Members

You're right about PF - it just shows how strong CH really is that she can make those scenes work. Same with RE and Rome. Terrible. 

I do like they are moving Zende into more than a photog. I would've appreciated it more if Nicole knew what he was doing - it could've been their secret. I will say that those were Rome's best scenes. At least there was so fire there. And the icy response by Steffy/Thomas was so like Stephanie/Taylor v Brooke/Eric who would've been more sensitive and encouraging. I wish Kristen or another sibling was on canvas to hip check Widge. 

• Members

I only listened to the Zende portion of the show yesterday because the rest was just rehash from what I heard, so when the show went off, I rewound it and just listened to the parts with Nicole/Maya and Zende and Zende/Thomas/Steffy. 

I really wish there was someone else there to tell Zende - no it's probably not because you're a Dominguez or whatever, all of the Forresters are backbiting climbers that don't want anyone in their way of possibly being CEO of Forrester.  They all do it.  Even Maya already revealed her own opinion to Nicole....of course she would say "hope he doesn't get his hopes up".  Because she and Rick are the same - they're backbiting snakes.  So are the rest of them...none of them want anyone that has possible talent to be in the way of their ascent to the throne.

But Rome is an awful actor. 

• Members

Even though I'm not a fan of Rome, I do love RE, so I am relieved they weren't dropped after the insta-wedding, which seemed like the plan in the wake of insta-Spectra clan. Moving Zende to Spectra, but keeping Nicole at FC would be a good move. And, of course, we all know what will happen as Zende/Sally2 start collaborating.... unless WyNot gets there first (unless Liam beats him to it). No way the Spencer bros are left out of this. 

Archived