B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just an awfully constructed episode - except for:

1) JY bobbing his head to the music - hilarious! If only I could find a gif...

2) Julius speech to Nicole. Always a pleasure to see AMH, but they should have given her better dialogue 

• Members

Nicole just found out she may not be able to have a baby and within this episode she told Vivienne, Julius AND Zende. They sure are progressing with this story rather fast. I thought she'd have held this in a little longer but I guess they need to have this over by July

• Members

Bold is worse than GH and that says a lot!  This should be something Nicole sits on for a while afraid to tell her husband and then confides in her mother. Her mother would then try to convince Nicole to tell Zende, something that should take a while. Not sure why Bell thinks pacing has no place in soaps. 

I'm sure by next week, Nicole will kidnap Lizzie on Tuesday and return her by mid eppy Thursday, so that in about 4 months, we can get on to the next Avant baby story. 

• Members

Julius had scum dialogue.

Why can't a parent convince a daughter that she'll be fine and life will go on even if she can't have children? That she's worthy no matter what?

Instead we get gagworthy dialogue where Nicole is told she will have a baby because she's "good." That she'll have those kids she wants because she's worthy. I wanted to throw a brick at the tv screen.

• Members

@dm. Thank you for making my day!!! 

Ugh at SIX straight days of #WhatIsOnNicolesHead and baby stuff. I love RE, but she has awful material. 

BTW - for women who are 69 yo both AMH and PD continue to get my admiration. Plus they are both a joy to watch. 

• Members

The story was on again yesterday. I'd be thrilled for this story if it left Myron without anything and Nicole with her child and Rick back with Caroline. I don't get why Nicole is in such a rush to have a child....geez...talk about insta wanting....LOL

Archived