B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ivy is back? WTF was the point of having Katie put on the jewlery line again?

Rememebr how we were criticizing how Coko and RJ are never at school? Apparently Forrester hires kids in middle school now

My god, how many times is Eric going to ask Ridge why he and Brooke broke up? Same repetitive dialogue every time they are in a scene

Katie is more pressed about Ridge cheating with Quinn than Brooke is

• Members

Who was the random kid anyway?  A child of someone from the cast or crew who got a walk-on appearance?  He has a strong Bell family resemblance, especially Lee Bell.

• Members

I was stunned to see Ivy back in what's probably one or two days in B&B time since Ivy was in Oz and apparently the Forrester jet and all airlines weren't able to fly. I mean, even a "Katie will you help out until Ivy gets back..." The whole thing with Katie was forced as it is - it's just dumb now. And after everyone involved tried to get Katie to see some sense, she still didn't agree. Maybe she was distracted by seeing $B's ring on Brooke's finger a couple of weeks after the latest Widge failure. I wish Katie would've said: "You know what Widge? I don't blame you for turning to Quinn considering that my husband-stealing sister wasted no time going after my baby daddy (again). Fight the real enemy: Brooke's 'wide-open heart!'

• Members

Zende wants to be a designer now and even cut his hair. He took his designs to Thomas and Steffy but they didn't believe he was ready. Zende told the baby executives in charge that Thomas wasn't turned away by Ridge and that he (Zende) really isn't a Forrester which is why they declined so quickly. 

My guess is that he will be the help that Spectra needs. Nicole will no doubt go with him. 

• Members

I wish Zende would've told their asses that they aren't true Forresters either. This is why I wish they'd write Rick as the opposition to the Taylor tots again. IDK why Zende doesn't go ask Rick, Brooke, or even bring back Thorne to teach him the basics. 

This story has potential but I don't expect Brad to fully play all the beats. He'll grow tired of the story after 2 weeks & poor Zende will fade into the background again.

• Members

Zende going to Spectra would make me happy. I wanted that for Sasha too. I like the actress who plays Sally, but they really screwed her character by making her kowtow to Thomas and Steffy. I'm not here for that at all.

• Members

Zende being a designer is a joke and pure plot device to move him and Nicole to Spectra. I had to LOL at Zende saying that he wasn't a true Forrester will neither is Steffy or Thomas....they aren't blood Forrester. The only one is Rick and Throne but he isn't even working for the company anymore. It would be nice to see a little rivalry between Nicole and Myron due to her and Zende working for Spectra.

They need to stop with the faux Sally and Thomas love story. It is not believable.

Love seeing Mick Cain again today.

Nu Saul is still adorable.

I hated Myron's hair today btw......

Archived