GH: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The level of mediocrity is criminal.  Anna/Alex showdown as Robin and Brat comes to town was beyond anticlimactic.  FrankenJelly still don't realize, events should not have the same impact as ordinary activity.  Criminal how bad this trio is.  I didn't think anything was worse than Goutman/Pissy, Wheeler and her HW (forget the name), but FrankenJelly are the absolute worse and I can't believe anyone actually likes their work.  This is the worst GH has ever been!

• Members

I never said it was better

Please register in order to view this content

The Jake story is [!@#$%^&*]

Franco shoved in and Liz slobbering over him is [!@#$%^&*]

Alex/Anna is [!@#$%^&*] and yes, Finola sucks at playing twins

Have you forgot about Ron's worst stories?

Denise DeMuccio? To name just ONE out of many

Guza's destruction of the core of the show

We've had worse. Up until now, Pissy and Altman were basic and boring but the show was slightly watchable, sorry but that's just how I feel. Was it GOOD? Not really. Certain things I slightly liked so I tolerated the basic boring crap.

The mockery that is the Nurses Ball has begun. First scene the red menace {Nina} campying it up with Mario Lopez. With all the sponsors GH gets for the NB the production valves still look cheap.  Time to change the channel. I don't want to torture myself watching gibberish. 

• Members

And what was the deal in making Epiphany guest star as Barney?

Please register in order to view this content

And they only dragged out one token gay guy for the Nurses Ball? What happen to the other two part time resident gays?

• Members

Did I see ValenVarni  mugging it up during the first number--if so they are not the resident gays I wanted to see.

\

Why wasn't Elizabeth in the opening skit? She's the only nurse they show working regularly...

Why do they persist in trying to make Nina work? They could save money dropping the character. Her banter with Mario Lopez gushing over Port Charles "celebrities"...yikes

Yawn...Chimera.  Is everyone as sick of this word. It reminds me of "The Reliquary"  and "The Locket"...

I know Emme Rylan is preggers, but that gown made her look like a parade float...

The press photos taken were well done. 

• Members

Really couldn't care less about the red carpet they keep on insisting on doing. And they of course had to find a way to make Nina the center of attention to some degree. I have no doubts they'd dump Lucy for the host and put Nina in there if there wouldn't be a ton of complaints over it.

I agree about Emme Rylan's gown. Lawd ...

Archived