Unfortunately,

Hide contents

Howarth reached a deal with GH to remain

Reveal hidden contents

Of course :(

8 hours ago, slick jones said:

Unfortunately,

Reveal hidden contents

Damn I thought he was leaving. I guess Jane Elliot freed up some money to pay the hack actor.

Jean Passanante is bringing back the Alex storyline. I know she originated this on AMC..does anyone remenber the Anna/Alex story on AMC was it a great storyline from Jean? I cant remember.

Eh it wasn't a great story and Finola I remember said she hated playing twins cause she felt she didn't do a good job of making the character's different like David Canary did with Adam/Stuart

Agnes Nixon and Elizabeth Page also wrote that story 

21 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Eh it wasn't a great story and Finola I remember said she hated playing twins cause she felt she didn't do a good job of making the character's different like David Canary did with Adam/Stuart

She's right. Both characters were basically the same. 

The only thing I liked from it was Anna reuniting with Robin. 

5 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

Agnes Nixon and Elizabeth Page also wrote that story 

She's right. Both characters were basically the same. 

The only thing I liked from it was Anna reuniting with Robin. 

That was a great couple of episodes.  I love Anna with David.

I love Finola Hughes, and I also love Anna, but I know already that I do not like this story of a "double" running around.  Storylines using a double have become a very tired soap cliche, almost as tired as the endless cups of coffee poured on soaps in their early days.

Edited by victorlord75
To remove a redundancy in a sentence

1 hour ago, dragonflies said:

OMG I adored Anna & David

Can I sit with you two? 

I adored those two so much I even adored their break-up scene. It was more mature than I would have expected at that point.

KMan101   

I loved Anna and David too. I wouldn't hate Vincent and David coming to GH (ducks and hides). I'm not really here for Anna and weepy Valentin.

4 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I loved Anna and David too. I wouldn't hate Vincent and David coming to GH (ducks and hides). I'm not really here for Anna and weepy Valentin.

David is the only AMC character I feel would really have a place on this show, and I would welcome him if he was paired with Anna again.  Recast Jeff Webber with someone that could hold their own against Vincent acting wise and let them fight with Monica for control of the hospital.

KMan101   
5 hours ago, titan1978 said:

David is the only AMC character I feel would really have a place on this show, and I would welcome him if he was paired with Anna again.  Recast Jeff Webber with someone that could hold their own against Vincent acting wise and let them fight with Monica for control of the hospital.

Agreed with this.

Juliajms   
13 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I'd be for it. It would make sense considering David is a doctor and he knows people in Port Charles.

David is one character that would fit with the show, and his chemistry with Anna was off the charts. As for this Alex or person in a mask story---it reeks and this Chimera story is for the birds. I like Stuart, but the whole Valentin story so far has been a dud. Marriage to Redzilla and poor Finola Hughes having to drool over him like a lost puppy is cringeworthy.