GH: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She comes across about 14. 

And are we supposed to believe Kristina is actually working at the coffee shop? Hair is even pulled back, she's wearing 4'' heels, and she's too bitchy and spoiled to be working a low rent job where she'd actually have to serve people. 

• Members

I have liked the material they have given Maura West as Ava lately.  The story line with the pills and now, Ava's efforts to get custody of her daughter full-time is actually more conventional soap stuff--a mother going way overboard due to obsessive love for her children.  I'd rather see this type of story than bombs, gun violence, or mystery stories that leave me disappointed.  I have said repeatedly that Jean and Shelly are traditional P&G-style writers, and I do not have a problem with that at all.  They should stick to the more traditional family-oriented storylines like they are giving MW right now and avoid the mystery stories.  While good in other ways, they are generally lousy with mystery stories.  I still have not completely forgiven them for that awful hospital serial killer fiasco.

Archived