GH: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

The Samira thing was dumb. Absolutely no point. Tracy didn't need to prove that she could do the right thing because she's actually done the right thing a lot in her latest (and longest) stint. She had her moments in the early 90s too. I don't know what the "perfect" exit would have been, but definitely not this. When JE was asked about her exit story and what she thought, she said something like, "It works well enough." 

Please register in order to view this content

To me, that's a classy way of saying "It was f---'n ridiculous."

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pissmelly botched the exit. What did we expect? FV  talks a good game, but it never gets better. Samira and faux Lord Larry are given the boot, and we get an hour of Liz, Jakeson, Sam, and the Hobo, and Anna with Vlad going on about the same thing

Please you know who don't bother telling us about a great umbrella story. It's already not.  The only thing that would save this story is if Franco dies.

• Members

I am liking the Scotty/Ava scenes.  I would like them to make Ava more of a fun-loving villain like Heather used to be in the 80s.  I think that is the way they want to go.  Scotty would then be the perfect partner for her.  However, I think it would be more interesting if Scotty and Ava had some sort of common goal or project to scheme on together, rather than Scotty just making comedic comments like he does now, though, no one does it better than he does.

Archived