DAYS: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I sort of like her. I WANT to like her. She's not bad, the material she's had isn't really great. And very much agreed, I can't imagine her Abby having sex with EJ and I often times imagine how Mansi's Abby would react and she just wouldn't react the same way as Miller. I think having Dena write Abby coming back the way she did, practically said to be off her rocker, didn't help. I don't like when they seem to deliberately make a strong character weaker under the guise of mental illness, and then do a piss poor job of following up on it. Why isn't JLB recurring as Laura and still counseling Abby? Because Dena had an agenda ...

• Members

Where did this Lani story come from? Can't say I'm too concerned about her safety.

Chad and Kate talking about a cursed Egyptian relic made me laugh. It seemed like even Billy Flynn couldn't keep a straight face with those lines. 

I am enjoying Tripp as well. Finally a newcomer that seems to be able to act. 

I think Marci Miller would have been great as a new character but the baggage and way that she has been written does her no favors. I think she's done a decent job with what she's been given though. 

• Members

@Melroser I tuned in today and I really liked what's going on with Lani and I like her chem with Jen's son (forget his name). 

Looking forward to more of this and Gabi/Eli. 

Not sure what it is about NuAbby but she depresses me. It's one of those things where you want to cry but have no idea why. 

• Members

ugh, I know

And of course holier than thou Gabi. I was so annoyed the other day when she was berating Abby over Chad. She always has to look the best out of anyone.

I don't mind the Lani/JJ story but Dena likes her women weak so let's get Lani hooked on drugs and dependent on JJ ... I don't know, her writing of women just irks me.

I forgot Eric existed, he only had like 3 or 4 appearances last month. He's looking as hot as ever. I really do like Eric/Jen.

I also forgot Marlena existed. So John's back but gets one episode last month? I missed the end of their episode so I assume his absence was explained again?

It's been nice to have Rafe and Hope on the backburner.

I really like Roman running the Pub. I think it should be Kim, but I'll take Roman. I do like Josh, he just mumbles and really has never been Roman but he's been here for 20 years now as Roman ... but he works behind the bar running the Pub (to me, Josh would be Chris town running the Cheatin' Heart and Wayne would be Roman but that's of course a pipe dream ... so I guess that's why Roman behind the Pub bar works for me). He's sure been used a bit more now than he was as a cop.

I also like we've seen a mix up of people interacting with each other.

I wanted to slap grumpy Victor. Lawd he looks like such a miserable old man. All this over St. Daniel. Ugh. I hate it. He doesn't blink an eye towards anyone else (and the man has no room to throw stones at anyone but I get it ... even if I don't like it) in his family but it's Daniel Daniel Daniel Daniel his precious godson. Ugh.

Yum

Archived