Y&R: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get it.  So there was absolutely NO PLAN for this character, other than a "hot guy" to join the cast?  The show does need younger men, but if there's no story for the character once he shows up, no one is going to give a [!@#$%^&*] about him. 

• Members

After seeing Y&R use the word "Copywriter" in an episode after I posted it here, like a month or so ago, I'll be shocked by very little but in this case, I'd be flattered. As I've said, feel free 

Please register in order to view this content

I actually believe Mariah would make more sense as a character if Sharon's mother Doris even occasionally visited Genoa City.  I could see where Mariah would look at her grandmother and figure out that she's more like grandma Doris. 

• Members

What does BJ's perceived minimal sex appeal have to do with MM/CG scenes?  Hillary looks like a bully fighting a child. CG worked best as a child actress. Adorable doesn't carry over to adult life and she's all wrong for what they are trying to do right now. BJ might be height challenged but he's fine and hot. CG completely lacks sex appeal to make any of this work. I don't believe there's a man on canvas currently that would make CG romantically interesting.  EH has just enough appeal to make this work. 

• Members

You know I love BJ and think he's very  sexy and hot. Just not sexy enough to carry CG lack of anything. He can't do it on his own. There are some actors that can. It's just that none of those are on canvas. So we agree. In their morning after scenes when she was in his shirt, which we all know was NOT any shirt off his due to being 5 times too big for him, she slapped the floppy sleeves against his cheeks. Looked like something a clown would do. Where are the directors? 

Archived