A new Y&R Return

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always forget about Leanna. I'd love to see her back. Now's a good time. They've at least name dropped her a few times.

Finally! Thank you!

Where has she been this month? There needs to be consistency ... I don't even remember how they wrote her out?

• Members

With her bucket list with Colin. Picture her returning, having come to the conclusion that her times with Jackie boy were her best.  I don't actually see it happening, but I'd rather Colin head back to Port Chuck and Gloria back as Anjelica with her son in tow on Days.

• Members

I was thinking about Patty but I'd only take Andrea Evans in the role. Although PB acting would ruin it anyways plus the lack of story from Sally.

A revisit of Jill and Jack would have been more suited than the ridiculous Jack/GloHo mess.

• Members

It's Leanna of course.  And Sally is being given six more months to turn around this mess.  That's why we have the sudden Philly reunion. Chloe announcing Billy's the father of her baby etc.  There must have been an executive powwow with Sally, Kay and the more-boring-than-a-grocery-list story bible, Steven Kent ripped it apart and told her to change course.  

• Members

I thought that Lachlan, Blake, and Hartley were all competent in the role of Kyle. Sadly, all of them got no story or character development at all. 

It still boggles my mind how this show currently fails to not produce a new set of young characters when they are who the show should be focused on. I feel like Sharon, Victoria, Nick, Phyllis, Jack, Nikki, Lauren, Michael, and Victor have given all the story they could give if I am being frank. The likes of Billy, Noah, Summer, Reed, Lily, Mariah, Devon, and Mariah should be the driving force on this show. 

Archived