Erin Moran Dead

John

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone ever watch the reunion special of Bugsy Malone? It's on You Tube somewhere.

Baio's co-star that played his love interest (not Jodie Foster, the other actress) said that initially she didn't like Baio, she thought he was arrogant and full of himself.  

Even though she claimed she softened her view by the end of the special, I believe she still considered him a jerk.  In the special, Baio was practically falling all over himself to try to change her mind about him.

I wonder whether Moran might've dumped him back in the day. He seems quite bitter where she's concerned. It's possible drugs may have driven a wedge between them but there seems to be very little compassion on his part, even after she passed away.

Others beside Baio also tried to help, they were refused yet they still expressed love for her and sadness that she's gone. Marion Ross also stated that she tried to get Moran help and it was refused but she had tears in her eyes and expressed fondness, love and sadness thinking about the loss of Moran. That Scott Baio, who was intimate with Erin, couldn't do the same is just...there's some underlying bitterness that he hasn't gotten past, IMO, it's just ugly.

• Members

So Baio was an arrogant jerk even when he was a kid. HD must have really went to his head......it was the No. 1 show until others like Dallas, etc came along. he seems like a dickhead. NOTHING is ever his fault...and IA, there is some true bitterness there. like he's saying karma got her in the end. 

• Members

I wonder if Erin and Baio didn't get along. Ron Howard said she didn't want to do Joannie Loves Chachi and wanted to stay on Happy Days. There was also talk of her having fun with the guys in the cast(playing practical jokes) but Ron Howard never mentions Baio as being one of them.

• Members

For all the talk about Moran's issues, Baio is another cautionary tale of what happens to child stars. Some like Moran and Lindsay Lohan and Dana Plato become self-destructive with others seem to go the Kirk Cameron, Scott Baio, Corey Feldman route of doing anything to stay in the spotlight then raging at the world when they are deemed irrelevant. Obviously those are the only ways people react and there's plenty of crossover between the fame seeking and the self destruction but the bottom line is that if Baio thinks he's any less a mess than Moran, he is sadly mistaken. In fact he worse because he continues to make a public fool of himself.

• Members

Didn't Baio and Moran live together for awhile? He claims he lost his virginity to her. Seems like that "Thin Line Between Love & Hate" might have been breached or maybe it was a post breakup that had some type of animus.

Baio did Bugsy Malone way before HD and it seems like he always thought he was "the sh*t", while his co-stars may have begged to differ.

• Members

wait...Aames was a dopehead then? this stuff is more interesting than Baio's career. 

He said at first the reason why he was facing backlash was because he was a trump supporter (and I do mean neddle d*ck upporter).

• Members

From Erin's husband:

http://rare.us/rare-people/erin-morans-husband-opens-up-about-her-cancer-diagnosis-and-death-in-a-heartbreaking-open-letter-to-her-fans/?utm_content=inf_10_3427_2&utm_source=socialedge&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=Influencer&tse_id=INF_31d37ff02aae11e7ab1b4bd69f1788b7

Steve Fleischmann opened up about his wife’s cancer battle. In the letter, Fleischmann said he first noticed signs of her cancer just before Thanksgiving, when she woke up with blood on her pillow.

He wrote:

Fleischmann continued:

“The coroner told me it was really really bad. It had spread to her spleen, she had a lot of fluid in her lungs and part of her brain was infected. The coroner said even if she was in the hospital being pumped full of antibiotics she still would not of made it. He said it was the best that she was with me and went in her sleep,” he wrote. “So that’s it.”

Archived