Y&R: Cane and Lily's twins Soras'd to teens

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could understand if Victoria were a bitch to him but thus far she hasn't been all that unreasonable.

In fact she's basically been a pushover (even without Billy's interference) considering everything Reed has done since he's arrived. If Reed thinks his mom is so terrible he should try asking his mother and uncle what it was like growing up THEIR parents.

• Members

Another huge problem with teens on soaps now They are all whiny for no damn reason. They're all rich and get everything they could ever dream for and have parents who love them.

I started watching soaps on my own as a preteen and it wasn't for no damn teens. I was watching for the characters in their 20s and the sexy romances are what sold me. I really wasn't a fan of the highschool drama even when I was in highschool

I also can't stand singing on soaps unless the soap is a musical soap from day 1. Plus I remember that music stuff with Devon and Noah being awful. And all that came out of it was a bunch of random shipping for them to be a couple.

• Members

Same here (with AMC's Greg/Jenny/Liza/Angie/Jesse/Tad/Alfred/Amanda grouping being an exception).

Ironically, I've read how Y&R started out as a musically-driven soap, with characters breaking into song.  That's why several of their original cast members possessed musical talent IRL.

I guess we're supposed to feel for Reed, because Victoria was absent for so much of his formative years?  IDK, it's a reach.

• Members

I guess? LOL. It is a reach. His reaction to her punishing him a few months ago was ridiculous, but I guess it may be a typical teen overreaction. I just don't care to hear him whine about it all. Like when Cane whined about how less rich he was compared to everyone else. Lawd. Please. First world problems indeed.

Exactly! None of it makes sense. She's been a pushover and when she acts like a mother should he flips out and Billy calls her Victor. It's one guilt trip after another.

Archived