Jump to content
Cheap21

B&B - April 2017 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Soapsuds   

Just like the Forrester Collection.....Bradley Bell needs to scrap all stories and start over with new ones.....:lol:

Edited by Soapsuds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aback   
5 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

 

No abs. 

 

Same reason Emmy winners Justin Torkildsen and Drew Tyler Bell are no longer playing Rick and Thomas. 

 

Honestly, I think there's more to that. Brad has his unique brand of male leading characters. They need to be DOUCHES.

 

JT, DTB were pretty much beta males. Much like Windsor Harmon, who's also out.

 

Even Liam can be douchy most of the times. If the males get sappy, they get backburnered (Thomas, Eric) until they get insufferable and stubborn again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheap21   

The only reason DTB was let go was bc they wanted to tell the Taboo story. He had a very youthful look to him and they couldnt sel a story where it looked like Brooke was going to hook up with him.

 

JT was never a good fit for Rick. He lasted much longer than he should have. I dont think either was let go bc of their physique bc its not like either was hired looking like fitness models

 

We're back to Katie sticking her nose in Quinn's business and Im over it.

 

Anyone know what episode Brooke went to Bill in Australia following her breakup? I  seemed to have missed that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soapsuds   
2 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

The only reason DTB was let go was bc they wanted to tell the Taboo story. He had a very youthful look to him and they couldnt sel a story where it looked like Brooke was going to hook up with him.

 

 

I actually liked DTB as Thomas. He looked more like Taylor than Ridge IMO. B&B hasn't been able to sell any of its ridiculous stories as of late.

2 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

 

JT was never a good fit for Rick. He lasted much longer than he should have. I dont think either was let go bc of their physique bc its not like either was hired looking like fitness models

 

 

After seeing JY in the role ....JT seemed too young to be Rick.

2 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

 

We're back to Katie sticking her nose in Quinn's business and Im over it.

 

 

I am tired of it too and we have Dollar and Brooke again having their slutty encounters in his office.

2 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

 

Anyone know what episode Brooke went to Bill in Australia following her breakup? I  seemed to have missed that one. 

I think it was the episode after Brooke stormed into Eric's hotel room and told him nothing. The following episode everyone was back in LA and Brooke was shown in Australia with Dollar Bill in toe too.

Edited by Soapsuds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justin Torkildsen always felt like what Stephanie Cameron was as DAYS' Jennifer Horton: a bland lookalike substitute for the original actor. I certainly don't miss him in the role, nor DTB as Thomas. Thomas overall was never clearly defined and is always basically a blank slate whenever a new actor takes over. 

 

 

Edited by Gray Bunny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gray Bunny said:

Justin Torkildsen always felt like what Stephanie Cameron was as DAYS' Jennifer Horton: a bland lookalike substitute for the original actor. I certainly don't miss him in the role, nor DTB as Thomas. Thomas overall was never clearly defined and is always basically a blank slate whenever a new actor takes over. 

 

 

All I remember about DTB's Thomas is him asking Amber to sleep him until she decided to do it, him marrying OLTL's Sarah Roberts;  I mean Gabriela Moreno and trying to kill Rick on multiple occasions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I needed a good laugh today and sadly it came through Brill. Why bother with corny language and cringeworthy props - KKL/DD have chemistry that's always off the charts - just like TK/RS. Compare that to forced TK/KKL to see difference with these four.

 

The gimmicks really undermine the good thing about $B - he accepts and values Brooke as she is, which is unlike any of her other relationships.

 

I suppose Brad wants us to remember that Brooke is nothing unless she's 'following (filling) her heart' with... love. ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soapsuds   
3 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

I needed a good laugh today and sadly it came through Brill. Why bother with corny language and cringeworthy props

 

The gimmicks really undermine the good thing about $B - he accepts and values Brooke as she is, which is unlike any of her other relationships.

 

I suppose Brad wants us to remember that Brooke is nothing unless she's 'following (filling) her heart' with... love. ❤️ 

He has to sell the couple and he's run out of options. They failed before with viewers but Bradley is still wanting them to stick.

Today proved that an 80 year old Brooke can still be a tramp instead of growing up.....

 

Today's show was horrible bad awful embarrassing. The Katie stuff is just insufferable too!

Edited by Soapsuds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Soapsuds Katie being inserted into Queric has never worked. Widge summed it up: 'Why are you doing this?'  There is zero logic or goal for Katie to hold this over them. She gains nothing - it's not like she wants Bridge to keep $B free. The job angle doesn't make sense because if she wanted to work at FC, certainly Brooke or Eric could make that happen easily, especially with her work history there. Again, having HT being assertive and tough works well, but it's misplaced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soapsuds   
4 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

@Soapsuds Katie being inserted into Queric has never worked. Widge summed it up: 'Why are you doing this?'  There is zero logic or goal for Katie to hold this over them. She gains nothing - it's not like she wants Bridge to keep $B free. The job angle doesn't make sense because if she wanted to work at FC, certainly Brooke or Eric could make that happen easily, especially with her work history there. Again, having HT being assertive and tough works well, but it's misplaced. 

None of it makes sense. It is just something for HT to do since she doesn't have a story. The story of Ridge and Quinn was bad enough and add Katie to it and its just horrendous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheap21   
6 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

@Soapsuds Katie being inserted into Queric has never worked. Widge summed it up: 'Why are you doing this?'  There is zero logic or goal for Katie to hold this over them. She gains nothing - it's not like she wants Bridge to keep $B free. The job angle doesn't make sense because if she wanted to work at FC, certainly Brooke or Eric could make that happen easily, especially with her work history there. Again, having HT being assertive and tough works well, but it's misplaced. 

She's doing it bc she's a bitch. From what we've seen she actually takes pleasure in making Quinn squirm. She could easily go to Eric for a job but she likes having power over Quinn and this is what thats about. She is being harder on Quinn for kissing Ride than she was with Brooke screwing her husband

 

This corny ass ho

frm5yWg.png

w9VeT78.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

She's doing it bc she's a bitch. From what we've seen she actually takes pleasure in making Quinn squirm. She could easily go to Eric for a job but she likes having power over Quinn and this is what thats about. She is being harder on Quinn for kissing Ride than she was with Brooke screwing her husband

 

This corny ass ho

 

+1 🌽🌽🌽 🐴 🐴 🐴 💵 💵 💵 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×