B&B - April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SaIIy (<--Roman numeral II cuz I'm clever) reminds me of Gina Tognoni.  Coincidentally, they both can fill out a dress.  The show seemed to highlight this last week when they had SaIIy bent over her desk and Shirley came in and patted her butt.

SaIIy and Coco have not known these men long enough to be revolving around them...

• Members

Sasha should have been Darlita and Aly should have been Coco and then maybe I could be persuaded to watch again.

I still read all the comments here and it all sounds so boring and extremely plot-oriented (moreso than usual for modern soaps). B&B was so soapy good in late 2014/early 2015 but Bell killed all the excitement so quickly when Aly got killed off, Maya's storyline was PC'ed, Caroline got pregnant by Thomas instead of Rick and Brooke and Bill went for round 2.

• Members

Agreed. All their momentum came to a screeching halt around July/August of 2015. Now, they've got so many couples in married bliss, with the only storylines centering around the Spectra newbies and their undying love for men they met last month. 

• Members

I watched about 5 minutes yesterday and that's all I've seen all week.  Everything was repetitive - I'm actually shocked that Brooke and Bill aren't married and divorced again already.  Show is moving so slow.  (Sarcasm).  From paging through comments I agree with most of them...what is all of this true love angst with Sally and Thomas that happened a couple weeks ago and then RJ and Coco?  And I saw comments before about why aren't these people in school?  Just from the bit I saw yesterday you can tell Brooke will probably once again give Ridge another chance, and that's why Bill will continue to press to find out "the secret".  Silly - why is everyone so stupid?  They keep saying Ridge and Quinn hate each other but the past couple months they completely changed and it's obvious to everyone.

• Members

I know I have been watching this show for years. When did she get pregnant when she never got airtime?...LOL  Who is the father? I need a refresher course.....LOL  I doubt Bradley would bring him in since he never wrote for his mother.

Ah...thanks.....I had forgotten Sabato was on the show...this soap is becoming so forgettable.

Archived