B&B - April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Talk about contrived with the jewelry line - I don't recall any 'noteworthy' jewelry. And, gosh, keen-eyed CocoPuff and DumbAs said nothing. Because hiring inexperience Katie to help a career-pro like Quinn makes more sense than sending the jet to pick up Ivy from Oz. Ivy who loves jewelry, loves FC and would do anything to help her family in crisis. 

And do they always have to undermine the integrity of the key women on the show? first Brooke who can't be two weeks with 'following her EXTREMELY OPEN heart,' that's apparently worth about 40 $1 bills and now Quinn with the dagger. 

• Members

Why are Coco and RJ not in school? If they presented this internship as an after school endeavor, that would be one thing, but they treated it like a full time job

Please register in order to view this content

Darlita looks like Teresa Lopez Fitzgerald

Shirley aint here for defanged lovesick Sally. Good bc neither am I

I do have to say I like the father/daughter relationship that these two have. They compliment each other better than Ronn Moss' Ridge

• Members

So let me get this straight, BRAD. Katie is going to extremes to torture Quinn because she kissed Widge, but could give a flying F that her sister followed her heart right back to $B in a flash. From the dialogue last week, Widge made it clear that $B was back in picture and Katie hardly flinched.

• Members

Her non reaction doesnt phase me bc she already made peace with Bill and Brooke but it does make no sense how hard she is going after Quinn considering she gave Brooke a free pass the last time her marriage ended. Like why didnt she torture and try to blackmail her? She is acting like Quinn has wronged her so bad. Its ridiculous

• Members

Exactly. If the endgame is to put Katie with Bad Santa, that's been flawed since they first tested it last year. It's just not there. It'd be a bit juicier if Katie blackmailed Widge into reading her poetry again.... Katie didn't flinch when Widge was designing behind her back for months with his 'muse' and dumped her when they were engaged. Again, I like seeing HT channel strength, but everything about this story has been forced from 'getting Will into school,' blackmailing Quinn and now the 'Ivy is in Oz and even though you have zero experience with jewelry, help Quinn during this crisis.'

• Members

Why are we getting flashbacks of RJ and Coco as if they are some great big love?

Nicole and Zende on opposing sides when it comes to Coco is such contrived nonsense

Please register in order to view this content

She does evil so good.

• Members

Because Brad was so confident the Spectras would take the show by storm, he paved a quick exit. I have a feeling someone intervened and reminded him that bringing on 4 white characters and one dumblita wouldn't look so good. Like everything else on the show now, there is no logic. Nicole has know CoCoPuffs for like 8 weeks and she's her champion? The RJ stuff continues to be disturbing - a 15 y.o going on 50. And how is there great sisterly love/bond between Sally2/CoCoPuffs? I barely recall ANY scenes with the two of the alone (and only a few as a group). Honestly, why should any care what happens to that relationship when we've never seen it. Weird

Archived