Y&R: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Keep Michael - exterminate The Munk and Worm. Y&R only needs two women in that age group: Nikki and Jill. Ester is fine as recurring. MTS looks glorious and she has been given next to nothing under Sally. 

I fear The Munk's felony conviction will be pardon the Wisconsin governor so that he will be a cop without going to an academy nor passing the exam. 

NO ONE even asked Kevin if he was involved in the kill Adam plot or knew about it. Hello? That should've been first accusation from Chelsea and others. 

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok. No that the latest 3-week arc is almost done, what's next? Where's the B story that moves to A? I actually watched most of this week and I can't figure out why I should keep watching regularly once Monday (US) is over? Sorry but Victor being slapped down by his family again is too recent to care and it's a 180 on all the work the show has done to humanize Victor. I don't want a declawed Victor, but having Nikki and his kids read him again is just boring 

• Members

I don't really care for everyone hating Victor again. It was pretty predictable that it would go that route, especially with Scotty writing his memoir. Shame after all the time spent on making him slightly human again. It's falling flat. Nikki in the promo saying she's just getting started ... she looks so bored and tired. She had no fire in saying that line. Blah.

Does Sally have the hots for Morrow? Why is he being given so much of this to carry?

• Members

Yeah I think Morrow looks pretty decent lately. I don't think he should be a lead on this show, of course. He's lucky that he doesn't seem to have become one of those "body or face" guys like CLB who started to look like Madame from Wayland Flowers and Madame with a gym membership. At least CLB  seems to finally be accepting his age the last time I saw him onscreen...

Archived