Y&R: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is nothing wrong with AS at all. Ravi is EXACTLY like Natalie - awkward tech geek/whiz turned into swan with a crush. There has been nothing original about Ravi that wasn't covered terribly, I might add, with Natalie. And if you're going to bring in a character like Ravi, I completely agree with you that he should become acquainted with like of Tessa, Noah, Mariah, etc. And I hate to say, even Kevin would be a logical friend here because of the tech stuff. The  RAsh pairing is all wrong and trying to make Phyllis his fairy godmother doing the 80s dress-up/sunglasses cliche and that Ravi would tell her that someday she'll find a man was just awful.  

• Members

Agree about Gloria.

While I like Reed, I'm finding the stuff with Tessa just...C so far. I like her though. And exepect a curveball.

You know Victor won't let them see him in pain.

Please register in order to view this content

Hehe...Nick be right on that.

• Members

Peter S. Fischer (co-creator, "Murder, She Wrote") said it best: it is impossible to create drama with stuff like cellphones and computers, because the very essence of drama is conflict between two opposing forces in the same space.

Archived