GH: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be honest, I don't think they had any plans to bring back Alex, but then, an ABC suit will read all the fan speculation and might order Jelly to make it fit.  I have my doubts that this duo of headwriters has a story bible of any kind.  All the evidence points to them starting up stories with no plans for the outcome.  That explains why there are no great payoffs during sweep periods with them.  I truly don't mean to trash Jelly.  They have created some interesting characters and some of their ideas have been good, but I have said for a long time that they need a good story consultant to help them with formulating a story bible and how to follow through on it.  I am probably in a minority that don't see the need to fire them.  With help, they can succeed, I think.

• Members

I enjoyed the Q's banter on the 4/17/17 episode.  It was so much fun to watch, but at the same time, it made me sad, because I think that may have been the last time ever of watching scenes like that with JE on her way out.  For how good the scenes were, I especially felt the loss of Stuart Damon as Alan on this particular episode, even after all this time that Alan has been gone.

• Members

FAnna(new Fluke) is probably"brainwashed" by whomever she went to for information.  What happened to her illness? Suddenly an afterthought?

Pissmelly, the majority of viewers don't want Droolian , and you have poisoned me on one of my (formerly) favorite characters, Alexis. 

I'd settle for a strike to get these crappy ass writers off of my soap, even for a little while.

I liked seeing the Q's but fauxLarry can go. I miss HN fumbling through the part. He has a rapport with Tracey, Monica, Ned that Muirhead just can't convey.Can't they find an actress to play opposite Dillon that can act?   RPW is no ball of fire, but I don't want to lose another Quartermaine from the canvas. With JE exiting, now would be a good time for a character like Celia or a Ward/Quartermaine, even a Holt/Quartermaine to bring some more life into the mansion.  JMO

• Members

Could Samira be another of "Father's" offspring?   LOL that would be entertaining...

As for Jake's story...

Please register in order to view this content

So they arrested Droolian. Why bother? He never stays in trouble.He can take his tight little undies and head straight to the same prison they sent AJ (you know, where he wasn't seen for months)

Archived