GH: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know Lee Baldwin had been off the canvas for a long time, but there are still characters on the show today who had ties to him. Do you think GH will acknowledge the passing of actor Peter Hansen, or at least have someone mention that Lee Baldwin has died, or something? Probably not, but I guess we can hope.

• Members

I pray that they do.  Just to dedicate an episode to his memory would be more than fitting and proper.  If I am not mistaken, he was the first actor from GH to win an Emmy.  For his solid work, he brought the show prestige when the ratings were finally on the rise at the time.  In retrospect, for all the drama that Lee was involved in, the writers of GH were remarkably slow in having Lee, a character established early on as an alcoholic, to start up drinking again.

• Members

I really am not sure. I go back and forth. It seems like Anna at times like today felt like Anna IMHO but who knows? Pissy probably doesn't even know. I thought it was Alex initially but today I felt like it was Anna but I do think she's acting a bit differently.

I do think it was clever to put the bug in the watch.

Archived