Y&R: Josh Morrow Interview with TV Guide

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wouldn't surprise me.

As to Nick investigating Adam's death, the last regime is the one that thawed the relationship between Nick and Adam. Nick even agreed to be a father to Adam's son. Now, I'll be the first to say, I don't think Nick would ever forgive Adam, but it's not like Sally pulled this completely out of her ass.

• Members

I'm not calling her great by any means, she's basic but I've always liked her for some reason. JMO. She's better than Morrow and they had chemistry once upon a time and she IS the only pairing that's worked for him, whether you like her or not. They used to be freshed faced and could pull it off. Now, not so much.

You know they will. Sally gave Phyllis and Nick scenes as soon as she could when she got here in December. Phyllis has been on the backburner and you know why, Sally's biding her time.

• Members

Rikaart still looks attractive enough but like Goddard he isn't aging well. Same for LeBlanc.

Agreed @YRBB

But Scotty and Kevin do come off as gay couple already ... LOL. They're sort of cute together ... I like the actor playing Scott

Completely asexual

Archived