Y&R: Josh Morrow Interview with TV Guide

• Members

Although, I do think Sharon and Scotty have easy chemistry, I hope they keep the relationship light and platonic. Harmless flirtation is fine but I prefer that the writers continue to rebuild Sharon's character by focusing on her personal story, showing viewers who Sharon actually is now, as an individual.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just give him a beer, though, and he'll be cool about that, too.

It's like what you said: he knows he can't get hired anywhere else as an actor, so he (more or less) plays what is written for him.

• Members

And I am not even sure about that.

Frankly, I don't think Joshua Morrow works with ANY long-term female partner -- and no, that doesn't mean I think he's gay.  (Far from it, in fact.)  I just think Y&R needs to accept what they have in him: a past-his-prime frat boy, incapable of sustaining a relationship with a female who isn't between the ages 18 and 22 and a total bimbo. 

• Members

He's only showing his brains now because Y&R is going with the "Chelsea & Chloe BFF" angle so he's being proactive about Adam's death to contrast with Chelsea's denial about Chloe.

Once EH exits he'll be back to humping anything that moves.

• Members

And why is he investigating anyways? He and Adam never got along. Why should he care what happened to Adam? It is out of character. Oh wait I forgot what Morrow said....both he and Chelsea are grieving over Adam's death thus why they are getting closer...pure bullsh!t since Nick only cares about himself.

• Members

I know what his job is

Please register in order to view this content

And yep, it's just an opinion. Those regimes are no longer with the show.

SUCH bullshit! LOL

Yep. I've clamored for this forever. Summer should have been Jack's. They even did it and then switched it back! LAWD I was pissed

• Members

Yes and this current regime, HW to be exact, is the creator of Morrow's other very popular pairing

Sally created Summer for Nick and Phyllis, not Jack LOL

Morrow said the same thing bout Sharon/paternity and fans divide, only he said Nick wouldn't be able to forgive Sharon, here he seems to be indicating the opposite re Chelsea

Archived