DAYS: Actor departure seems to be announced by family member...

• Members

JAMES LASTOVIC'S MOTHER'S TWEET SEEMS TO SUGGEST THAT HE IS LEAVING "DAYS"...

James Lastovic (Joey)'s mother Lucienne has been posting lots of tweets in the last few weeks, and in recent days about hoping her son's contract would be renewed. Lastovic's casting and 2-year contract was announced on March 19, 2015. Today, Lucienne Lastovic tweeted this: "That's why it's beyond me that the writers didn't renew him." So, it seems Lastovic may be wrapping his stint as Joey after 2 years (with the advanced taping schedule, that would keep Joey on air until August).

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thing with recasting is they should recast everyone and start over but i think that would be too much at once. I think Joey should be on with Patch and Kayla and Kyler as Theo is a decent actor but I can do without Ciara, Claire, and Jade. I'd rather the show move on from them and focus on others instead: Lucas, Jenn, Eric. 

• Members

Thank you Ron Carlivati!  The producers are idiots forcing the few million fans loyal enough to tune and watch their incompetence play out....with the actors playing Theo, Ciara, Joey and Claire.  They are all many degrees of horrendously bad and all should have been replaced within first 13 week cycle.  The fact that they wrote Ciara into story this month is just beyond the pale.  So don't blame Higley and Quan entirely.  Albert Alaar, Meng and Corday...how many producers does it take to hire one good actor. Oh and let's not forget the casting director. She should be run out of town on a rail.  She's washed up.  She is incapable of consistently finding good talent.  Yes, the actors who play Chad and Abby are very good but she's made so many bad choices she should lose her job.  I hope Ron had it written into his contract that he would only head write if they fired those teens!  

Archived