Y&R: Actress off contract

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Neither of which is biologically or legally entitled. There are two grandmothers and a father who would gladly step in here. More likely: The Worm and Chipmunk raise her with all sorts of cute kid hi-jinks and mugging planned aka Faith Jr.

• Members

Hopefully Sally won't be stupid enough to undo this. I could see her making Bella Kevin's, which would be a big mistake. I wonder if the audience had a choice between keeping Kevin or Chloe (and no dumping both isn't option), which character would win out. It's easy for me - Chloe has better ties to GC and a better profession for the show. But we don't and those watching will have to suffer through a poor child being abandoned by her mother and left with two creepy people. 

• Members

It's what *I* would do, though.  I'd reveal that Chloe kidnapped Bella from the hospital at birth when she realized she wasn't pregnant.

Then, after the truth is out, I'd have Chloe attempt to kill herself AND Bella in order to keep "her" daughter from being returned to her biological parents in CA.  Because I'm not THAT cruel, though, I'd fix it so they were able to save Bella, but not Chloe.  Esther would mourn for her dead daughter; Jill would be there to provide some emotional support; and The Plot Point Formerly Known As Hazelnut would be returned to her parents, hopefully never heard from again.

Archived