wingwalker

Y&R: Actress off contract

I may be wrong but I think the rumor is

she skips town and leaves the kid with Kevin when she's found out re: Adam.

I personally have zero problem with that. I think Chloe is nuts and after what went down I had no idea why she was still on contract.

19 hours ago, GMac said:

I really liked Jana.  She was the only one of GRs pairings that worked.

Completely agree here. It's the only time I actually bought a Kevin relationship. The Chloe pairing was a mistake from the beginning. It's unfortunate that Kevin is still on canvas - he shouldn't be at all. And poor CG was taken off the romantic path for almost two years in the hopes of making something happen there - even after the characters admitted that the sex was 'eh' - smart writers would've pivoted off that, kept them friends and eliminated any lingering romantic feelings. EH may not be 'all that,' but I was looking forward to Ester/Jill strengthening bond getting more solid when Bella's paternity is revealed. Guess that's not happening. 

1 hour ago, Vee said:

I personally have zero problem with that. I think Chloe is nuts and after what went down I had no idea why she was still on contract.

Yes, Chloe is completely unstable and the way she was brought back was awful, but it's illogical that she leave like that. Plus, Ester would be the one, not Kevin.

Why is it illogical she'd leave like that? What she did was highly illogical. And she's left Kevin holding the bag in their relationship before.

Thanks, Vee.

Trust me: compared to what I would have done to Chloe and Honey Roasted Cashew, THAT (which I shouldn't say since it could be spoilericious) is logical.

Edited by Khan

43 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

I only remember the once. 

This was during the period where Sharon developed kleptomania & eventually decided to commit herself (leading to the baby switch from hell).

2 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

This was during the period where Sharon developed kleptomania & eventually decided to commit herself (leading to the baby switch from hell).

I still only remember the once. I do remember the connection though. Lol

Well the many fans of the Pratt version, should enjoy this. Maybe Sally realized that audiences would rather tune in for drama than empty talk. Seriously, if Chloe leaves Bella with Kevin and not Ester, it's really messed up. It's bad enough that we saw the extremes Chloe has gone to hold onto to Bella, but to leave her with the Chipmunk and The Worm. Not buying it for a second.

It seems like your only problem with this is who she leaves the kid with.

6 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

Well the many fans of the Pratt version, should enjoy this. Maybe Sally realized that audiences would rather tune in for drama than empty talk. Seriously, if Chloe leaves Bella with Kevin and not Ester, it's really messed up. It's bad enough that we saw the extremes Chloe has gone to hold onto to Bella, but to leave her with the Chipmunk and The Worm. Not buying it for a second.

Jill and Esther should raise that kid. But they won't be able resist making kevin a single faux dad. 

15 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

Jill and Esther should raise that kid. But they won't be able resist making kevin a single faux dad. 

Yeah and it would make the writers 'genius' to have had Ester back in uniform and on good terms will Jill when Bella is dropped with them. If Ester doesn't sue for custody, I'll be disappointed. Unless Chloe drafted a legal document in advance, Kevin will have no legal right to raise Bella.

I'll be honest, the half-baked storylines and huge episode gaps betwen stories, etc. has pushed me away. I doubt I'll read the recaps after Wed (US). It's going to take several weeks of good stories that don't involve permission slips, an international journalist not knowing how to blog, and on and on.