GH: "Actress" takes a break from show...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The first time Storms took leave, a young woman was on Twitter having a fight with Storms and Farrah Fath.  She had pictures of Storms using drugs and was going to expose her. Storms was trying to stop the pics from being published. The endometriosis was really a stint in rehab. 

• Members

The only thing I know of for sure is her DUI arrest in late 2007, but that's the only time her health issues have been tied in with legal trouble. If something like an arrest had happened again, it would have been public knowledge and made the press again, like it did back then.

OTOH, if she's managed to keep something like a drug problem a secret, than she's luckier than most celebrities these days, with all the social media we have now. I hope she does get the help she needs, especially for her daughter's sake. 

Here's are two articles about her 2007 arrest for those who don't know about it:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-09-11-storms_N.htm

http://people.com/celebrity/general-hospitals-kirsten-storms-pleads-no-contest-to-dui/

• Members

I certainly tried to avoid discussing it out right in the past in an attempt to respect privacy. For whatever reason (maybe because we know we've had certain people visit this site) daytime feels much closer than other aspects of Hollywood. It feels a lot more like gossiping about real people and possibly causing harm.  At this point, it's so obvious that avoiding it or pretending to believe the cover stories seems pointless.

• Members

Remember Sean Kanan came to work high on cocaine everyday in the 90s until he was fired. Sean has made ammends and is sober now. He said he was going to.die. i feel so sad actually for Kirsten. I watched these old DAYS episodes of early GH episodes and she was beyond adorable and had so much life in her. Its sad what the drugs are doing to her. If she doesnt stop she is going to die. Forget GH she needs to go to rehab for at least 6 months. Focus on sobriety and getting well. Is anyone kind of sad for her? I just dont know if GH can put up with it much longer i mean they have a business to.run at end of day. 

Heres a pic of Kristen back like 2004 doesnt she look healthy and sober. Just so sad.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

My gosh!  I was wondering when someone would notice that...lol

I would recast with Molly B, lose Woodpile and make Maxie fabulous again!  I don't wish to see Maxie go because the GH cast is dwindling. Frank's pets overwhelm the cast/characters he inherited!  

If Storms returns, then Maxie can go!  

• Members

If i were Frank and ABC u would give Kirsten one more chance but she has to completely sober ready to work and what they hired her for. I dont think ABC can tolerate it if she has one more slip up or relapse. They are a business and the expectation is not coming to work high on drugs. How many more chances can ABC give Kirsten to clean up her act?

Archived