B&B: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quidge actually works and it's because we see Quinn in a more open and warm way, not just lust. Seeing HT's multiple placements in the new open leads me to believe we'll be seeing a lot more of her. However, I dread the idea of the Logan sisters fighting over Bad Santa. Just don't. 

Thursday/Friday episodes, which were first I've watched in a couple of weeks, were well done. I was pleasantly surprised that it was Brooke who saw them and not Katie. 

• Members

It's not coming off because everything is being rushed and its all plot and no real connections between the characters like Sally and Stephanie had way back in the day. You'd think Bradley Bell would know how to write this [!@#$%^&*] since he was co headwriter with his dad when William created the whole Stephanie/Sally rivalry.

• Members

Exactly!

That's the problem with ALL the soaps. They don't take the time to build anything anymore. We're TOLD about it and expected to go along with it.

The music in the opening doesn't bother me. Close enough to the original. I've watched it numerous times. Love the old opening. Can't believe they brought it back!

Please register in order to view this content

I still miss GH's "Faces of the Heart" and cringe at their TERRIBLE CGI opening. Frank should be ashamed of that opening.

I'm team Sally too. Steffy's coming off awful. I'd rather have seen Steffy take a dive. I'm still not sold on the instant Thomas/Sally romance but I like her.

And Ridge/Quinn remains awful, but the actors together work. It's bizarre. Ridge/Quinn and Eric/Brooke looks much better on paper. Just not how they went about it.

Archived