B&B: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

LIke with Thomas, unless they actually let Rick grow as a character, then he's better off being on once in a while. Poor JY gets stuck with character's who do the same ish over and over. Same happened with JR on AMC too. It was lather, rinse, repeat. He nor Thomas serve any purpose right now. I would rather see Rick get some kind of story than creeper Thomass who forgot about HISSON for his newest twu wub

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So the Forrester jet wasn't available to take everyone to Australia?? Ok......I found it funny that Steffy and Liam's wedding has become second fiddle to Quinn and Ridge/Brooke's wedding. Everyone on that plane was more concerned with Quinn and Brooke/Ridge.

• Members

Liam and Steffy don't have a storyline. It wouldn't make sense for the writing to focus on them when there are no story beats to play up on. The triangle is where it's at so those interaction was build up for the inevitable reveal 

• Members

The show still sucks but I am glad that Liam and Steffy have been put in the backburner.  Btw....when was the last time Wyatt came out? I am surprised he wasn't invited to the wedding considering how messed up the family is....LOL

• Members

I caught the last 5 minutes Tuesday and saw a couple of minutes Wed. As predicted, S2 was going to be on same discount jet with that couple. The joke was sophomoric in July. And nice to see a montage of Quidge because I'd never seen those before. LOL. I'll record for Oz, but it's only for B&B's stellar remotes.

• Members

Quinn's cringe-worthy and funny flight to Monte Carlo image

Please register in order to view this content

These people again? Bell literally recycle the  script when Quinn flew to Monte Carlo last year. They were annoying then and are annoying now. BTW doesnt Sally have 5 months to get her company off the ground? Why does she think she has time to fly across the ocean

The only reason theyve kept Ivy around this long is bc of her connection to Australia

I cant stand this nosy ho

• Members

The day I tuned in was pretty awesome.  Looked like the people from Los ANGO-Les were in Australia for the first time.  None of them have any money to get to Australia to see their brother or cousins, even though they have a Private Jet (unless something happened to it).  Ivy said something about - this is the Opera House...so no one knew the Sydney Opera house.  Nice Fashion House - worldwide known.  My Lord this was bad stuff.  I also did see Brooke bitching at Katie about her love for Ridge and whatever.  I wish the plane had crashed with all of them onboard and there's a flashback by someone....Capitol, As the World Turns, and Guiding Light are still on the air.  All of this was an AWFUL DREAM. 

• Members

Oh, my GOD that has got to be the worst wedding ever.  I'm so glad Dad wasn't here to see Steffy go on the [!@#$%^&*] zipline to the  alter.  All it neeed was sparklers on the back.

I really thought of this when I saw that.

Archived