B&B: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

There never was a special People for GL or ATWT (the ATWT special was an oversized SOD). I thought that CBS had B&B for a few days after it aired, but you had to try to view it online through their website, not on the app. Now it looks like they got rid of that way also like you said Cheap. How ridiculous, as now the only legal way to get the show as a cord cutter is to pay for All Access. Good luck to CBS.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sound issues...has anyone else noticed the sound on the show or is it my provider (I have Verizon Fios)....I had it on - on Friday and the sound was wavy/broken...like someone talking into a fan.  I only had it on for about 2 or 3 minutes, and today I noticed it again.  It's only B&B - not any of the other shows that have been on....same on Friday. 

• Members

Just check it and see if you would.  On Friday I didn't even think about it because I only heard it as background noise - and didn't think about it until I heard it on again today.  The best way I can describe it is someone talking into a box fan...broken/wavy voices.  I have the TV on during the day because i work from home and just need some "noise"....but no other CBS show did it...nothing happened on Price is Right, local news, Y&R, or the Squwalk when that comes on after B&B.  Local news tonight is fine...

• Members

Now Thomas and Steffy are having the same conversation with Thomas shirtless at the beginning. The ending with RJ was just pathetic!  Bradley Bell needs someone to help him out with new stories and dialogue. This soap is awful.

• Members

Yep they are. Brad kills a good thing once again. I mean the man's made people hate having Rena Sofer on their screen! LOL. Talk about overexposure to the extreme.

I do have to LOL at how little importance Brooke seems to the canvas anymore. Was Brad really THAT pissed she took time off? I mean she never gets a POV, Ridge gets more airtime than she does ...

• Members

Again...Coco being an unwitting spy..that could have been given to Sasha...considering she gave a skng and dance about wanting to start over at Nicole and Zende's wedding...i could have seen her and sally become friends...and Sally gives Sasha a gift that has spy stuff in it.

I think brad needs a strong co head writer.  

• Members

^ If so that's crazy because she looks great. I thought she wanted to work less. At least that rumor went around on twitter a couple of years ago. I do think the show needed to branch out a bit from using Brooke as a ping pong ball bouncing from man to man, but she should still be center stage if she wants to be.

• Members

Exactly. I know Brad wanted to 'shock' the audience with the Spectras, but rolling out Sally (and CJ) to start would've been enough. Again, I have no idea why you need Granny and the supporting crew has unnecessary with a bunch of newbies. Like you, I still believe Sasha would've been a great link between FC/Spectra and the opportunity to expand a character we've started to get to know. You think anyone will care if (when) CoCo gets busted, except for the insta-RJ angst (like the audience cares) or would it have been better to have an unsuspecting Sasha. Honestly, with the exception of two episodes, I haven't watched it since the 'wedding carriage' nonsense. I read the dailies, but I don't even need to read everyday to know what's happening. I'll tune in for Oz, but more to see how they execute the production than for the story. 

Archived