ChitHappens

Days: Actress leaving...

Holy [!@#$%^&*] we were talking about her exit in MARCH?!

On 3/1/2017 at 6:49 PM, Hunk Chandler Massey said:

She was unbearable!...LOL

1cc3e130ecf6060c52e3bbab4886f836.jpg

Who and when?...LOL  I don't remember anyone saying that during his time on show. Well not on this board unless I missed it...LOL

Because it’s not true. He always disliked TSJ and loved to mention it.

10 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Holy [!@#$%^&*] we were talking about her exit in MARCH?!

Because it’s not true. He always disliked TSJ and loved to mention it.

Yes, you were. :P

I soon as I saw the date announced in SOD Friday, I had to update because thirsty hos be ready. :ph34r:

Edited by Taoboi

Heh. Thirsty hoes.

I'll miss Nicole but I didn't like what she became when paired with Daniel and Zucker's desire to be paired with her real life lover over Vaughan irks me to no end. Zucker kind of soured me on Nicole but I'll say Ron writing Ericole and giving them their brief reunion has made me pretty happy as an Ericole fan. And he did a good job of making me sort of like Nicole again with her saying things that needed to be said. I also LOVE Brady blackmails her into leaving town (I don't really find that lame, but it seems like a quick exit, maybe Ron was writing with the hope Zucker would stay?). So damn soapy. I liked Brady and Nicole as besties but they never worked romantically IMHO.

Edited by KMan101

17 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Heh. Thirsty hoes.

I'll miss Nicole but I didn't like what she became when paired with Daniel and Zucker's desire to be paired with her real life lover over Vaughan irks me to no end. Zucker kind of soured me on Nicole but I'll say Ron writing Ericole and giving them their brief reunion has made me pretty happy as an Ericole fan. And he did a good job of making me sort of like Nicole again with her saying things that needed to be said. I also LOVE Brady blackmails her into leaving town (I don't really find that lame, but it seems like a quick exit, maybe Ron was writing with the hope Zucker would stay?). So damn soapy. I liked Brady and Nicole as besties but they never worked romantically IMHO.

I think it's lame for me not because she gets blackmailed...that I LOVE cuz so soapy...but it's a quick exit. Perhaps it's because I'm loving the Ericole stuff too much. But I guess I want Nicole to fight more for it. Does that make sense?