ChitHappens

Days: Actress leaving...

14 minutes ago, RavenWhitney said:

There's already speculation that Ron is bringing in Tyler Christopher to Days.  Don't be surprised if former OLTL actors show up.  How about Jerry ver Dorn as Bill Horton.  The actor who played fake ToddVictor, why isn't he working?  He's fantastic.   

If by fantastic you mean look bored and phone it in, then yeah ;)

Awww.  I like Nicole.  She's been a bright spot during the show's worst years.  Even though her material since the baby switch has been awful.  

I don't blame her for being burnt out.  Especially with Trump out and about talking about grabbing her !@#$%^&*] and what not.  

1 hour ago, RavenWhitney said:

There's already speculation that Ron is bringing in Tyler Christopher to Days.  Don't be surprised if former OLTL actors show up.  How about Jerry ver Dorn as Bill Horton.  The actor who played fake ToddVictor, why isn't he working?  He's fantastic.   

I wouldn't see him as a Ron actor though. 

I would be happy to see JvD again, although maybe not if the writing for "Clint" is a guide.

Such an unclassy way to go

She needs to stop dating her co stars if she feels it should dictate her stories

She left soon after Broe ended in the mid 2000's and now says shes been unhappy since SC was let go

Good riddance. I hope Nicole never returns, shes been butchered and Zucker is half to blame. 

Nicole is a character I used to hate until the writing for her became so bad that I began to appreciate what she once was.

If I were her, I would've kept cashing that paycheck until the bitter end. It's not like she's going to get major roles outside soaps at this point in her career.

1 minute ago, te. said:

If I were her, I would've kept cashing that paycheck until the bitter end. It's not like she's going to get major roles outside soaps at this point in her career.

We have a winner!!!!!!!   I think her love for SC was more than enough instead of a paycheck!

2 hours ago, DRW50 said:

They aren't going to hire actors just because of his hack work on other shows. They even fired one that his writing fawned all over for years (JPL).

I'm pretty surprised by this. I wonder if it has to do with Shawn Christian being let go? I do agree the character was burnt out. It's a shame. The show is going to miss the character, even if they treated her like garbage. I know AZ had some issues with the Eric/Nicole pairing (or so I assume) but I thought they could have been magic.

SC was let go?  I thought he choose to leave...

Just now, jcar03 said:

SC was let go?  I thought he choose to leave...

According to her interview he was let go. Hence her butthurt of supposed not enough airtime. 

1 minute ago, Days22 said:

According to her interview he was let go. Hence her butthurt of supposed not enough airtime. 

Yeah she made a big deal about it. Didn't she also say she didn't work with anyone else on the canvas male wise that is?

Like I said before I think she is horrible actress and her character has always sucked. I don't know what you all see in her acting JMO of course.

3 hours ago, RavenWhitney said:

Don't be surprised if people call you on declarative statements which are actually your subjective opinions.