GH: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

II haven't watched Friday, thanks to President Asshat, but as for the rest of the week...

Although I know Droolian isn't dead, I wish they had killed him off. The character should have been gone a while ago. 

Did we really need 2 episodes of Carly/Sonny aiming a gun at OJ?  Morgan was so unlikable, I just don't see the point.

Couldn't care less about Dillon banging that blonde moron.

Now we have Frankles solving  Jake's "Helena Story"  Shouldn't HIS MOTHER be doing that? The book was left to Elizabeth in the will.  Can someone write an Elizabeth Story that actually involves Elizabeth as the lead character? Frankles has had enough lead in her stories.

It still boggles me that Nina's record didn't have an adverse effect on the custody trial. 

If Lulu  and Dante are staying on the show, why don't they have any story other than children. Why doesn't Lulu have a job? I know she owns the boat, but she hasn't been there either....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as I like ME, I just can't invest in the kooky Dr. Finn.  I'm not sure why not.  It could be because the character kind of violates GH's traditional portrayal of doctors.  Even if a doctor or nurse was a villain, somehow, they still had professional integrity (that is, if they were a regular, permanent character).  I really don't know if Dr. Finn is worth rooting for or not.  He cares, but not in a Dr. Hardy kind of way.

• Members

"Duct tape me to a chair to cure my addiction."   Gone are the days of an intervention or scenes in therapy.

Franko continues to take the lead role in the Jake story.  He's neither parent or step-parent. Go away.

I hope Hugo Napier is all right. Lord Larry is a buffoon of a character, but there must be a reason he couldn't appear in the role today. I guess this will be

Please register in order to view this content

Archived