GH: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Good lord this show is still dreadful. I havent touched it in a year and tried but couldnt get past 5 minutes. I skipped to the end and it was just boring

Was their any references to OLTL and Llanview? I couldnt stomach sticking with the show to find out

I will say Tonja Walker looks good. Clearly has had work but its good.

LOL at Robin being kidnapped yet again. Ive lost count of how many times KM has returned for this SAME exact story

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nora about her Husbands family for a minute to Valentin

Like i said before then use the BLOCK option. I am so sick and tired of seeing your negativity & bullying nature.

So how about you stop doing that. Its a damn soap opera. A TV show. No reason to get this pissed. Stop saying what people can and cannot post. You are not Errol.

• Members

I came back to watch Nora. I don't pretend I am above doing that. But that doesn't mean I want Frank to add more people from my show. I think that would be a bad mistake no matter how much I love OLTL and no matter whether or not I am watching Nora.

AFAIC everybody can post whatever they want, I just wish they actually would. The theater of it, the pretending is what annoys me. Watching a handful of posters twist themselves into knots trying to look cool and claiming to bash what Valentini did, while actually wanting GH to bring every single OLTL star back on and jumping on any potential mention of them with barely contained excitement, is exhausting to read and annoying to endure. If you want something just say so like anyone else, don't try to hide it because it's very obvious. You're not gonna be stoned off the board.

• Members

Personally I would have perfered if the Q's and maybe the Buchanans pooled their monies and saved GH. Caiuse I wanna see JVD and Jane Elliot act together again plus it would make other cross overs make sense

I dont like that Finn saved GH

Should OLTLers move permantley to GH

No

However if they can get Vicent Irizaary on as AMC's David Hayward to act opposite Finola again id be all for that

• Members

I'm over a week behind, but there has to be more to it then that doesn't it? If Nelle isn't biologically related to Carly/Joss having her be a donor match is one hell of a coincidence. Makes me wonder if there will be a further reveal or maybe I just want this story to be better than it is.

• Members

I doubt the Buchanans would care about "General Hospital", but there are members of the soap viewing family who would enjoy seeing Jane Elliot and JvD work together again as it has been 35 years. (Even if they weren't watching "Guiding Light" back then there is YouTube.)

Nelle not being related must be because they liked her and Michael. It is silly though.

• Members

Seriously. I was expecting that the stepfather stole Nelle from Carly at birth or something. How is Nelle angry at Carly for being abandoned by her adoptive father? The adopted father wants revenge on Carly because he left her as a baby? WTAF. This story had so much build up and this is what they come up with. Unbelievable.

• Members

I know I stand alone, but I have really enjoyed the ride with this Olivia Jerome story.  I think Olivia should give up on the whole Duke thing already and just hook up with Rudge.  A woman has needs, after all.  Anyone could become a bit unhinged if they haven't, well, you know, in 26 years.

Archived