GH: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let's all genuflect to St. Finn.  I really don't have a problem with Finn compared to the others that are overexposed, but others offered to put up money (Sonny, Jason, the Quartermaines), but this guy's vaccine was worth more than all these characters' bank accounts? On the Spot. Okay.........................................................

Frankles  in bed with Elizabeth continues to make me nauseous. TW overacting with Droolian O_O   Carly falling for this b.s. story of Nell/Sonny..Blah blah blah....

Pissmelly doesn't do anything  compelling, Sweeps has been a joke

• Members

Hallelujah!  We now know who Nelle really is!  To me, while in a way the reveal was interesting to watch, I found this "big reveal" to be remarkably restrained compared to, for example, the reveal that Carly slept with Sonny and that Sonny killed AJ at Carly and Franco's wedding, which was written under Mr. Carlivati's tenure.  I'm just glad this Nelle thing is finally over.  The brightest spot in the story for me was Bobbie and Felicia's involvement in it.  

On a more positive note, I disagree with some of the other posters here.  I have loved every second of Tonja Walker's return as Liv Jerome, and I'll be sad to see her go.  I think the Liv storyline has probably been Jelly's best since they took over at GH.  The only thing I think they have missed with it so far is the Lucy Coe connection, and my guess is it won't be mentioned or addressed.

• Members

I'm kind of bummed they're wasting Nora on Valentin. Love loved loved seeing her today.

Poor Tonja Walker. She's camping it up but I'm so tired of these villains being brought back and written like cartoon characters. Screaming at a broken vial of Duke's hair, leading Robin around on a chain .... lawd. She's a mess now and all over the place. Such bad writing!

• Members

Nora' scenes were good (even though if she had checked into Valentin's past, I don't think the Nora of yore would take a former terrorist/murderer as a client, but that's JMO. 

Frankles(now the parking attendant) managed to save Droolian from the trunk of a car.

Laura has to go to Ninny to grovel for a deal for the custody of the Child of the Corn. Ugggh.

Frank Benson was Virginia Benson's husband that abandoned Virginia and Carly when she was three and never looked back.

• Members

Did she? I didn't think she had anything to do with him after he tried to kill her. His lawyers in latter years became Sam, Tea and Evangeline. I don't recall Nora being in the mix or her even being one of the Todd apologists 

How random. What's the point? Carly is suppose to see Nell as a sister?

WTF?

Archived