DAYS: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lawd, this Chad/Gabi/Dario/Abby mess has to STOP. I really hope Ron changes this or ends it because it's terrible. As are all the actors involved.

Then you have the actors playing Jade and Joey sucking the life out of THAT story.

Then you have moron Brady ready to run off and live with Nicole. Lawd.

This show is a freaking disaster

• Members

I was so bored today watching. In fact, I turned the channel and checked out B&B a couple of times. 

My biggest issue with this show (and there are many) is that nothing ever MOVES with an episode. People talk and talk but there is nothing moving in a storyline.

I enjoy seeing Marlena, Patch, and Kayla but most of their scenes are written so boringly that I cannot even enjoy watching them. 

Ron was many things at OLTL (I never really watched his GH run much) but I do at least remember his stories moving. Sometimes too quickly. Haha...but they MOVED.

• Members

I guess I'll go against the grain and say I think the last 5 episodes have been decent. That's probably because I do like the Abby/Chad/Gabi triangle.  I also think the actor who plays Trip is decent. At least he doesn't have that deer in the headlights and stilted delivery so many of the teens have.

• Members

Tripp is smoking hot and not a bad actor so far. How can the same producers and casting directors saddle the writers with the likes of James L and Vivian G for months then come up with good casting?  At least they are gone or about to be.  I see Ron giving lots of air time to Tripp and Eli. But please with JJ as a detective, does not work.  He should be smoking joints, wearing ripped jeans and screwing older women.

• Members

I agree that the actor playing Tripp is good so far. Hopefully, the writing won't ruin him. Eli annoys me immensely because of the writing for him and making him come off as such an a$$ with his mom. I could understand the anger but tone it down some. Every time J.J. acts like some hot-shot detective I literally laugh. With his background there is no way in Hell that he would have made detective already in a "small town" like Salem. Just goes to show how bad the Salem P.D. truly is, I guess. Haha.

Archived