YRBB

Y&R: March 2017 Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

U couldnt deny Gina and Jason chemistry. It was the hottest ever. Instead all of it was swept for victoria and billy. Amelia had chemistry with BM but its not there with JT at all. 

Chemistry is a reason to change a character's entire personality?  I think not!  Billy was trash from beginning to the end of that affair!  

On 3/3/2017 at 9:33 PM, ajsp35801 said:

I'm just going to say it, despite the push, I think it's painfully obvious that Nick and Chelsea will not be as big as the show had hoped. 

They have zero chemistry for me they pack no heat maybe its the story and the slow build just fizzled out.  And yes they are being pushed the whole show is touting how great their relationships is .... I was waiting for the day players  to chime

12 hours ago, MoTheGreat said:

They probably hire him to say, "See we tried a black guy but people didn't like him".

Probably 

2 hours ago, Cyberologist said:

They have zero chemistry for me they pack no heat maybe its the story and the slow build just fizzled out.  And yes they are being pushed the whole show is touting how great their relationships is .... I was waiting for the day players  to chime

That opted for this sweet romance that viewers could sigh over. Every last Chelsea pairing is exactly the same. She's about as bad as Jack and Neil. 

2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Joshua Morrow has zero chemistry period! He is a limited actor with zero sex appeal.

He is a limited actor.  But I have always found him hot.  Much like the hunks of daytime past, nice body, hot guy, not a great actor.  It's the Roman thing on DAYS for me.  You either have a good actor that is attractive (Wayne), or an attractive man that is a serviceable daytime performer (Drake).  Morrow is in the Drake camp for me. 

3 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

He is a limited actor.  But I have always found him hot.  Much like the hunks of daytime past, nice body, hot guy, not a great actor.  It's the Roman thing on DAYS for me.  You either have a good actor that is attractive (Wayne), or an attractive man that is a serviceable daytime performer (Drake).  Morrow is in the Drake camp for me. 

Morrow does nothing for me. I've always found Drake hot but his acting is downright comical.

Edited by Soapsuds

Sorry, but I'll never understand someone who says Drake is "hot" but that Josh Morrow "does nothing for me."

i know taste varies, but that's just other-worldly.

4 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Chemistry is a reason to change a character's entire personality?  I think not!  Billy was trash from beginning to the end of that affair!  

I agree. The way Billy talked to Jack during that affair was disgusting and unforgivable. I'm choosing to pretend it didn't happen.

8 hours ago, Juliajms said:

I agree. The way Billy talked to Jack during that affair was disgusting and unforgivable. I'm choosing to pretend it didn't happen.

All but told Jack he was gonna take his woman. That's not Billy at all and I'm super happy the trash pairing that I initially looked forward to was immediately axed by SSM. Stans didn't care what the pairing did to Billy. All they cared about was chemistry. 

Nick and Phyllis were shameless. First time I had ever felt a twinge of sympathy for Sharon or cheered her on. 

Edited by ajsp35801

I only got through the opening credits today. Hevon was good, Villy and Cane cringe-worthy. Lauren and Michael hiding in kitchen and the double hug (L/S and M/K) was strangely awkward and very cliche.