Y&R: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

He still looks good, let's be real many of us would love to have his looks and body (sorry but it's true, and I don't think I'm a slouch) but he's not aging well. He must like to be out in the sun a lot (well ... California and all and an Aussie).

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1 (I've always found him attractive, even now)

He also broke his elbow about a year and a half ago, I think he had an infection from whatever they put in there, surgeries, and is 45, so I'm fairly certain strenuous working out fell on the side LOL

• Members

That's what makes Lame ludicrous- he's 45 and she's 29. Worse this started when she was 19(!) and he was 35. So wrong and I can't believe that pairing ever got through either writing, Sony or CBS. Cane should be with Ashley and Lily with ANYONE else.

Objectively DG is still a good looking guy. It's the writing that makes he so unappealing at times. I imagine we'll be calling him Aunt Cane in 10 years. 

• Members

I've always hated Lily paired with Cane. I tolerated it more when I thought he was Phillip. But once he was revealed as a con man nobody,  that should have been the end of it.  Him to gold dig on older women in town and her to be young. Instead, she was forced into role of family matriarch with stories better suited for a 45 year old woman. With the aid of the DVR, I actually went 2 years without hearing his voice. I just couldn't stomach the sound. And I side eye Neil for ever being okay with them together. 

DG has a handsome face though but I've always thought he had a weird looking body. Made even worse by father time. 

• Members

Actually they tested CAsh for a few weeks right before ED was traded to DAYS. It was some Asian deal in 2012(?) which is why I got royally PO'd at Sally & Crew having Cane do the bro-hug. I remember watching them and thinking they had a really good vibe, looked good together and both are serious about business. 

• Members

I also thought I saw a few sparks when they randomly had Cane and Chelsea interacting quite a while back. I had happened to catch the episode and they were interacting.

I could see DG and ED together.

Cane whining a few weeks ago about how unfair his life was just got on my last nerve. It was awful.

• Members

The story was abruptly cut because Sony sent ED to DAYS. The more I think about the pairing, it could be hot and 'scandalous' - Jabot/B&S execs getting it on. I think about good storytelling and Ravi/Juliet added to canvas has zero impact. Pairing these CAsh two creates lots of material. Plus I'd like to see how ED/CK work together - with Lily being in dark - or better Hilary discovers the affair and we know how much love there is between Ashley/Hilary! 

Archived