Y&R: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TR's tweet made me think so. 

I liked her scenes too. I wouldn't mind seeing her run Jabot. I'm so over bitter!Jack. 

I loved Hilary today. Besides having to beg Mariah to ask her own husband to do right by her, her POV was really good. I understood her. Devon, meanwhile,  is lost in the wilderness. I hate when he stands around with no lines as someone else is shown running a business he owns. He literally said nothing to Vikki while she spoke to Mariah. Then he disappeared for segments for a phantom phone call. I've almost given up in him. They are clueless. 

Am I the only one who thinks it's so lowering to have these CEOs do their own dirty work. Victoria stealing then hiding....mmm, no. This should have fallen into her hands because she bribed an employee at GC Buzz. 

• Members

Well Tristan said there are no plans for either of them to reappear anytime soon and Eric Braeden tweeted her after she taped this episode to say how much they miss her on set and want her to return. When She'll return I'm not sure, but she's gone now. I'm sad because she IS my favorite actress on the show, but there is no way in hell Sussman or Alden WANTED to write her off. They featured her heavily and my guess is Jess wanted a break. Until she says she was forced out I'll give them a pass for this. 

• Members

Disgusting. Like Jill couldn't get a man worthy of her. It's not only sexist but ageist. I stand by my contention that this regime has found a way to turn every woman into a victim/man dependent. Somebody should introduce Sally to 'Reign,' so she could learn how to write strong, sexy but still sensitive women. Every single arc they introduced could've been written in a far more positive way.   

Archived