GH: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So glad we got to see Ninny chastise Anna . The Red Menace needs to go.

Setting up Droolian, ho hum, really thought that scene was real....

Valentin uses Lulu's embryo than calls the fact she's the mother an accident of biology...  O_O

Love Bobbie giving Nelle *hit every time she's on.

Hallelujah--No Frankles today

Please register in order to view this content

With Anna so badly weakened and Lucy written as buffoon it wouldn't be much of a battle royale. I did love Olivia as a teen. Olivia was fun and the true gangster of the Jerome crime family, With Jelly writing Olivia i don't have any hope for the character. Under better writers Olivia's ''reunions'' with Anna and Lucy would be a blast to watch. I strongly doubt Jelly will use any classic flashbacks. History isn't something this regime respects. 

• Members

Lucy is still trapped out of town with Lucas and Anna's head is too far up Valentin's ass to notice Olivia is in town. That's only so Big Red can run around yelling and being our new bestest most favorite character, along with new town hewoh...kidnapper, murderer, rape-setter-upper Frankles.  

I do like other Liv with Nedly...afterthoughts since most of their relationship has been off screen.

• Members

It's true that many fans tend to talk more about the "extreme" headwriters, rather than all the scribes whose material fell in the middle of the pack, quality-wise. We praise the extremely memorable geniuses, and we vilify the extremely untalented hacks, but most "middle of the road" writers, even those who were fairly good, go unmentioned.

• Members

I'm not exactly certain of the HW team responsible, but as much as I loved Monty and Falken-Smith, I agree there were great times on the show with others in that era.

I loved the entire Jerome family and story- including Cheryl with Robert, Julian, and the fall out about Lucas.

Lucy marrying Tony, then Alan.

Grant Putnam kidnapping Anna with Satan the dog.

Tracy's return with Ned.

Faison and Anna's turmoil about her past and the two Dukes both being killed.

Good stuff!

Also, as awful as things can be with Ron Carlivati, he at least knew if you bring someone like Olivia back, you better have that confrontation with Anna and Lucy or it's pointless.

• Members

Jean and Shelly are writing this Olivia return as juicy umbrella storytelling. Its exciting stuff. Jean and Shelly have been at GH now a year and half the difference is amazing. I will say we are lucky GH is turning 54 this April and will make it to 55. Its because of Jean and Shelly they saved GH

Archived